Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok lol.

Im setting up a static IP at the moment...already done this on my other 1 lol.

Comment

**** sake...it must be this dam device not transferring data properly...

You see i have a Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter...but my router is a 802.11g...

I've heard that there can be some major issues with usings those types of adapters with 802.11g routers...and i think i just found my 1st major issue.

Anyway check again...time 17:48-17:49 ish...still nothing in the program =\

Comment

Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
        **** sake...it must be this dam device not transferring data properly...

You see i have a Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter...but my router is a 802.11g...

I've heard that there can be some major issues with usings those types of adapters with 802.11g routers...and i think i just found my 1st major issue.

Anyway check again...time 17:48-17:49 ish...still nothing in the program =\
        i watched you trying.. again.. just like every other time it hangs trying to send the info back to you

by all means feel free to try and sort your problem out and by al means try to reconnect to the server after you have tried fixing your computer... but dont post on this thread all the time about it, as every time yu do, i receive an email telling me theres a new post.

best of luck

Comment

18:17-18:20

Re-installed my old one...still nothing I assume.

God dam it i think i need to get tiscalli down here...or talk to my mate who made the comp...

I still don't understand why it wont connect...i don't have problems playing games online, downloading from servers, uploading to servers or anything like that...

The only time I've ever had a problem is of now...this is bizarre...

EDIT

Your right mate, there is something definitely f'ing up with my connection...again speeds plummet down and up and down and all over the f'in place ugh...WHY NOW?! new computer, which can annihilate any game i through at it...yet a f'ed up Internet. SOO not fair

Comment

in a nustshell.. wireless is ****e

Comment

although i disagree i also agree lol.

I've never had a problem with it until now as i say.

I will try downstairs on the wired ethernet and install UT3 on it (not that i can play it very well if at all on it lol but w/e) Just need to see if its:

Just my computer configuration
              The wireless it self
              Or tiscalli are just *******sing around with there lines. lol

Thanks for bareing with me, for now I shall just enjoy the tweaker

Comment

so you didnt know that even if you have enabled WPA Encryption its easy to crack in less than 5 minutes. so if your in to giving away bandwidth to the rest of your street , then yes wireless is good

it is the most unsecure money spinning scam going with regards to networking. a quick and dirty easy way to stick networks in houses without running wires. its **** but it works half the time and you dont get ugly wires so it sells well. a good product for companies... a complete waste of space for the consumer.

Comment

lol?

My wireless doesnt stretch that far lol, its only "supposed" to be round my house. But I know what you mean.

Besides i get your point, i never wanted wireless, my mom just suddenly out of the blue went up and got it.

True...WPA is easy to crack, hell ive done it my self lol. But I know my street and there all dumb f'cks who wouldnt have a 1st clue what a f'in network was xD ...lol im confident im safe . I only live in a small area heh.

At 1st I thought it was my router firewall that was causing the problems, but i removed it completely and even went completely naked (security wise) and my speed is still ****...my connection is excellent! All the time but...yeah **** speeds.

We've decided to see if we can get it working again, complain to tiscalli 1st, then ask my mate if he reccomends anything, then we are gonna have a serious think upon what to do...maybe see if they can give us a cable version of the 8meg instead of bloody wireless.

Comment

any mirror? filefront = fail

Comment

updated the first page with a new mirror

Comment

ATTENTION ALL!!

I would just like to say that DO NOT be discouraged about using this tool. It seems that the computer I am on now has something restricting me from connecting...At this time I am unsure as of what it is because i have exhausted nearly all measures apart from critical ones lol. And hopefully me and brad can get it sorted.

It has worked on my old computer perfectly!! As i installed it and was downloading things normally and still is

So everyone...please ignore my whining lol and I apologise to you again Brad for being such a hassle on your thread, and hopefully you can sort my current computer out.

To re-inforce to all, this tool DOES work and is bloody awesome and I cant thank Brad enough for making it, I just hope I can fully enjoy it on my new computer ASAP.

Comment

Thanks for the post dont worry we will figure out what security setting is holding you back on your gaming rig.

Comment

Thanks man, waiting to hear what you got

Comment

Thanks for the mirror , finally downing it now.
                              You're the best.

Comment

to give you an idea of whats in the post

XBOX Controller Support

[shot]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/40568/2005466489903200896_rs.jpg[/shot]

obviously i have the other buttons to add but you get the idea

Comment

Working...
                                X