Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker Version 5.0 **5th place in MSUC**

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    add me to your msn rebellious_antics@msn.com

    Comment


      Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
      Really? Its just when i load up the config, i have the UTEngine tab full of data, but clicking the UTgame or other tabs are empty...I assume i have to load those files lol.

      Ahh Ok I will do that, thanks
      lol.... click on a different tab.... you see the button at the bottom of the page there called "load ini file"? ..

      you dont even need to do this.. if you make a tweak what needs to use one of the other files, the tweaker will load it automatically. i just gave the option for manual loading if you just wanted to look through them or make manual changes.

      if i was to make the app load all of the ini files, it would have a long load time oppose to what it is now

      Comment


        Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
        lol.... click on a different tab.... you see the button at the bottom of the page there called "load ini file"? ..

        you dont even need to do this.. if you make a tweak what needs to use one of the other files, the tweaker will load it automatically. i just gave the option for manual loading if you just wanted to look through them or make manual changes.

        if i was to make the app load all of the ini files, it would have a long load time oppose to what it is now
        I edited my post, contains more info lol.

        Ok restarted...still cant connect to your server or news + new error lol:

        "550 CWD failed. "/news/news": directory not found."

        Comment


          Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
          Really? Its just when i load up the config, i have the UTEngine tab full of data, but clicking the UTgame or other tabs are empty...I assume i have to load those files if i want to use them lol.

          And about the world detail and textures falling to "1"?

          Ahh Ok I will do that, thanks a lot

          BTW the error is: "425 cant open data connection" then after that i cant exit the tool normally and have to end the task
          could be down to your ping etc.. there are very high levels of activity on the server at the moment. im still thinking you have somthing blocking it even if youve said youve disabled firewalls etc

          Comment


            "550 CWD failed. "/news/news": directory not found."

            thats caused by clicking news before its finished loading the last time.. its not quite so foolproof as what the mutator browser is.. it can give errors when clicking from mutators to news if done too soon

            Comment


              Brad,
              OK, dumb question....
              Where should I put my maps and mutators? I assume that you have 2 different directories now?
              Do I have to put one at a time in the DUMP directory or do I place them in the corresponding directories in LIB directory???

              Comment


                keep out of the LIB directory lol.... things will go wrong if people start playing in there.

                no there is not seperate folders as yet MasterB .. ive abandoned that for the time being as im persuing selecting a zip file and just clicking install.

                you dont have to put them one at a time. if youve got 10 maps, put them all in the dump folder.. same for mutators... just dont mix the two together

                you can open the dump folder eith by the shortcut on the desktop, or by clicking the folder button on the maps and mutators manager page next to the view portal

                Comment


                  Now i got the same 550 error except for maps and now mutators...ugh...

                  I'll pm ya my IP

                  Nope ive forceivly disabled anything that can interfear with connections...still nothing

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
                    Now i got the same 550 error except for maps and now mutators...ugh...

                    I'll pm ya my IP

                    Nope ive forceivly disabled anything that can interfear with connections...still nothing
                    try turning your router off and on again

                    Comment


                      Done that already lol.

                      How was my IP? Anything valid? im still getting dodgey KBPS but its around 60+ now, still ****.

                      The download and install mutators section is permenatly blank...no lists, no images, no news total nada

                      You sure i got this thing installed right? I think the "-nohomedir" may be an issue...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by BoomSlang View Post
                        Okay, I finally got it working. I had to locate your file "ut3config4.ini" and open it up. Although you say do not edit I did because it was pointing to your own folders, Brad, and my name is BoomSlang. I edited it and pointed it to my UTgame folder and it fires up now. When installing I tried to change it manually install in my own folders, which it did, but that file was still incorrect.

                        Yea,I figured that out and opened that "ut3config4.ini" didnt look at it closely... but now you confirmed it for me.

                        I just go ahead and DL the updated 4.1 file since I erased 4.0...

                        Comment


                          NOOOCE. thanks ma for 4.1

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
                            Done that already lol.

                            How was my IP? Anything valid? im still getting dodgey KBPS but its around 60+ now, still ****.

                            The download and install mutators section is permenatly blank...no lists, no images, no news total nada

                            You sure i got this thing installed right? I think the "-nohomedir" may be an issue...
                            no you have it installed right.. youve already said you havea dodgy wireless connection, thats your problem. your trying to create a connection to an FTP server not a HTTP server so if your getting drops of packets you will get problems

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by andydepr View Post
                              Yea,I figured that out and opened that "ut3config4.ini" didnt look at it closely... but now you confirmed it for me.

                              I just go ahead and DL the updated 4.1 file since I erased 4.0...
                              4.0 was a bit of a flop to say the least

                              Comment


                                by the way... if you have installed V4.1 and your still getting problems... right click on the shortcut on the desktop and click properties.

                                make sure it points to C:/program files/ rebellious productions

                                NOT

                                C:/program files/ rebellious antics

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X