No announcement yet.

CTF-Griever[NOW WITH PS3 VERSION]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You dont "need" it but sometimes it wont cook without a source file. Also like Anuban said, custom sounds dont work on the ps3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabo View Post
      Anuban, I'm not entirely sure how cooking for PS3 works, from what you said it sounds like you don't need the un-cooked version to do it. Is the way you've done it at all disadvantageous ? If not, please PM the link. I'd like to release only the CE version on PS3 as I prefer it.
      Nope the level is fine ... just the issue with custom sounds. If you don't mind the level being barren of music then release the file I am going to pm you. If not then make a quick version with some stock music and then send me the uncooked file and I will cook it for you.

Comment

bump, PS3 version available.

Comment

Sweet thanks Sabo for the map and Anuban for the cook. Been waiting to play this map.

Comment

I'll be DLing this and taking a look at it tonight, I have a pretty big backlog of maps I haven't had a chance to play yet

Comment

Map is installed on this Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4.u.de
              IP: 195.13.62.22:27700
              MoD: ZeroPing Instagib Capture The Flag
              MapVoting: Yes (BiaVote)
              Installed Maps: Show Forum Thread here
              Map Alternative Download: CTF-Griever-0o
              Map Alternative Download: CTF-Griever-CE-0o

|| »Vûlçåñø« || Download UT3 Stuff || »RaiDen« Clan (UT2oo4/UT3) || Download UT2oo4 Stuff || »Vûlçåñø« ||

Comment

Vulcano: That's awesome, thanks.

NyghtcrawleR, Tailsnake: had a chance to play? feedback?

Comment

Yeah been pretty busy so I didnt really get to play for a long while. But, I do know that I did like the map.

For whatever reason I was a little confused finding my way around to each base exactly, but I managed. Other than that I liked the style a lot and one of the ctf maps that I'll be playing some more for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
                    Yeah been pretty busy so I didnt really get to play for a long while. But, I do know that I did like the map.

For whatever reason I was a little confused finding my way around to each base exactly, but I managed. Other than that I liked the style a lot and one of the ctf maps that I'll be playing some more for sure.
                    Have to agree with NyghtcraweR, inasmuch as the map's not as intuitive as some but was able to find my way around without trouble by the end of one CTF game. Like the layout, plays very well & looks good. I'll be playing it a fair bit too Thanks

Comment

You guys are so late to this party. I have been digging this level since late December ... I was the second one to post to this thread.

Comment

Always liked this map - took a minute to find an active PS3 dl link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/05...f/USERDATA.JAM

Comment

Working...
                        X