Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Griever[NOW WITH PS3 VERSION]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Griever[NOW WITH PS3 VERSION]

Name: CTF-Griever

Version: FINAL

Compatibility: UT3

Changes from beta 3: Not a lot, a bit of bot pathing and lighting iirc

Description: Taken from the map description: Description=Liandri were building an underground shopping center dedicated to merchandise related to the tournament but half way through building it they thought "WTF R WE DOING LOL" and turned it into a capture the flag arena.

Comments: This is the final version of my first UT3 map.
    Map is fully pathed for bots.

Screenshots: [UPDATED - BETA 3] - Final looks almost the same.
    links dead.

More screenshots:
    links dead.

Credits: '$ab0o', with a little help from 'Captain Sam' -[design for the bases] and 'Louseman' -[ambient sounds]

Map Music by Dj Graf

Homepage: none

[size=5]Download: FINAL DOWNLOAD!:
    link dead - google it

[size=5]Download: CLAN EDITION DL:
    link dead - google it
    Changes for CE version:
    Moved shield belt to where the redeemer used to be.
    Removed redeemer.
    Removed all thigh pads.
    Removed Helmet above shield belt
    Fixed flag through glass glitch.

[size=5]Download: PS3 VERSION(CE)[Thanks AnubanUT2]:
    links dead - google it

[updated - Final]
    To Do: nothing

Looks nice! I wont be able to play till friday now due to shops being shut and me needing a new GFX card... but could you make a video of it an youtube it? or someone else? Would be intresting to see the map in progress

Comment

Cool!! I was wondering what happened to this level and really hoping you would finish it up. I'll definitely take it for a spin later and let you know what I think. Great job on delivering man and thanks for making the content for us.

Comment

Screenshots look great. Nice use of clutter. Downloading now!

Comment

Anuban: I had some trouble getting the music to work properly. (I didn't realize you had to [or even could] set the sound type to Music in the browser - which caused the music volume to be controlled by the ambiance slider in the menu. - Special thanks to Sefyra for helping me with this!) That delayed me a day or two
          thanks!

Comment

Looks nice. I'll try it.

Comment

Wow Sabo, after playing this map I just want to say: Great job mate! This level plays very well, fast and tight. Just how I like it. Also you did an amazing job with the lighting/post-porcessing. The colors are very vibrant, and it all just looks great. Keep up the excelent work mate.

Comment

downloaded twice. both times it said the ut3 file in the archive was corrupt. Map looks good though

Comment

the rar file is corrupt - please fix this asap

Comment

Originally posted by Denk View Post
                    the rar file is corrupt - please fix this asap
                    yep file is corrupt , please reup it in zip file maybe

Comment

same corruption problem for me as well :P sorry

Comment

Yeah man I really really like how this level turned out ... very well done and tons of fun ... talk about crazy ... 5 on 5 with this level was insane and very fun. Anyway the only things I didn't like were the heavy blur effect on the tall green buildings ... they are just to close to have that much blur and it takes away from the visuals. The other thing is that the bots can shoot through the fence and I take damage ... which is totally bogus. If it near their base you know when you go into that one area that has lots of ammo and is a mess ... well there is a chainlink fence and Rockets and flak just go right through it. Now if you could do something about that man would I be grateful. But anyway killer map, lots of fun and definitely a keeper. Congrats.

Comment

when the file link is not corrupted can a few of you guys rate this map? I prefer to only download maps with a higher rating so that I dont download a billion custom maps and then end up deleting half once i play them for the first time.

@anuban: there are several maps that shipped with the game in which a fence type of texture is used and all projectiles go through them so it very well may have been his intent or it is possible that that is the default and he didn't realize it

Comment

Originally posted by b0b7h3r1pp3r View Post
                            when the file link is not corrupted can a few of you guys rate this map? I prefer to only download maps with a higher rating so that I dont download a billion custom maps and then end up deleting half once i play them for the first time.

@anuban: there are several maps that shipped with the game in which a fence type of texture is used and all projectiles go through them so it very well may have been his intent or it is possible that that is the default and he didn't realize it
                            That is a good point ... it is just annoying because they should not be able to hit me from that vantage point ... it does add more challenge though. But I wanted to bring it up in case he wasn't aware this was the case.

Comment

I think it needs a few dark areas. Hate maps with lit up flat lights, however lots of great verticles! Yay for us rocket using fools!

Comment

Working...
                              X