Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    interesting thread

This map is one I finally got around to playing. I usually don't try many remakes, but I decided to try a bunch for UT3 and see how it goes. Just remember, it's not wise wandering around in this map.

This is a good remake with more of a reddish-yellow hue in some places instead of the usual green from the UT version (the only one I have besides this one); obviously, some greenish-blue areas as well. Everything looks better than the original, but the lights on the ceilings could have been done better; although, the lighting in general is good. The gameplay is good and oldskool like the original as well as fun, but invisibility in this one still freaks me out for some reason. This is also scaled very well for UT3 and the bots are good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
    Your screenshots take me to yahoo login, fail
    They take you to BT Yahoo. It is important to remember:
    "It's BTs fault, everything is BTs Fault, the fall of the Roman Empire and both World Wars are BTs fault!" -- {DvT}Ithaqua

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your screenshots take me to yahoo login, fail

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very fun remake, and is on our server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I simply love this level- hope that you CreepyD make another low-poly remake

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool - Old Skool Downloading

Leave a comment:

• replied
    CreepyD: I want to personally THANK YOU to bring some raw awesomeness to UT3. We were having a blast playing on some german server featuring other great maps such as yours.
    It seems in the past really everything was better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, this maps runs great on the PS3 and promisses great gameplay! Kuddos for that. The map is very simple in style but its very mature in gameplay experience.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I forgot to update the title!
    Updated it now, so hopefuly ppl will notice they can now get it for PC and PS3.
    Will check out UT3mod when I get home

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh my mistake ... it's UT3Mod.com .. no "s".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Looks like the PS3 crowd that was clamoring so much for this is unaware that it has been cooked for the PS3 so I recommend you put that in the title ... just say PS3 now available ... also contact UT3Mods.com or email Herby on this forum and he can upload this for you. Once it gets uploaded to that site you will get a lot of downloads. That place lives for good DM maps. I think they have a collection of 41 DM maps alone and Herby still missed a few he needs to update and upload ... like this one for instance.

I went to www.UT3Mods.com this morning and it said that the domain name has expired :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like the PS3 crowd that was clamoring so much for this is unaware that it has been cooked for the PS3 so I recommend you put that in the title ... just say PS3 now available ... also contact UT3Mods.com or email Herby on this forum and he can upload this for you. Once it gets uploaded to that site you will get a lot of downloads. That place lives for good DM maps. I think they have a collection of 41 DM maps alone and Herby still missed a few he needs to update and upload ... like this one for instance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check your PM CreepyD ... I have some news for you that may bring a smile to your face ... and make others jump for joy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea it currently has BSP issues (too many BSP curves) - Note to everyone - never use BSP cylinders..
    A guy in our mod team is now replacing my bits of Curved BSP with Meshes.
    Will see how it's going later today.
    It's all fixed and fully working other than that with additional detail, ambient sounds, tweaks etc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CreepyD View Post
    Been pretty busy with other things, as well as making DM-Campgrounds, which is 99.9% finished now.
    Go get it out then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X