X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
    cuz deimos is really ghey
    well...so was hyperblast....just a ****ty DM map.....all i want is good duel or tdm maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chief-Justice View Post
    why making a hyperblast if u already got deimos?
    cuz deimos is really ghey

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The_wolf27 View Post
    A great map and gameplay is good in

But what about a remake of DM-Hyperblast (ut99)???
    why making a hyperblast if u already got deimos?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A great map and gameplay is good in

But what about a remake of DM-Hyperblast (ut99)???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you are up to it do you think you could remake the one level that took place on one skyscraper where you go up and down floors to do battle ... part of the skyscraper is open and there is a crane on it as if it is still being built. I know that Teddie made a remake of it for UT2K4 I believe (maybe it was UT2K4 ... I would need to double check) but for the life of me I can't recall the name of the map right now. But it would be cool to see a remake and you did such an excellent job on this one so maybe ...?

Edit: The name is DM-Crane ... and the original author was Cedric Firoentino. Yeah this map rocks ... it was the map that I played the most besides Codex when I did have UT99 and I do like Teddie's remake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a ton for doing this. I love having the classic maps in! Great fun to play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very nice remake
    a little more eye candys and more trims in some areas could have been great but it still looks good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downloaded and installed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great remake, 5 stars from me. Bot pathing is good as well. And getting bots to shoot in order to open a secret door is somehow possible, they were able to do it in UT2004 on the DM-Curse map. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ah no, look again, invis room is there
    Only you now have to walk up to it instead of shoot it. I couldn't make the bots work with a shoot to open door.
    I think a touch door is better anyway, as it makes you vulnerable for a second while it opens.

I was thinking of putting the pretty fly room in, but forgot all about it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's a nice map, but you've missed two (very important imo :P) things from the original:

-The invisibility room
    This is next to the top of the lift at shock rifle, there is a small room in the wall where you can get the invis
    http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invisqp5.jpg

-The pretty fly for a white guy room!!
    There was a secret room in UT99 that had a picture of a dev, saying "pretty fly" and when you hit it it says "for a white guy", this is below the biorifle. In the wall thats a dead end next to the lift that goes to the bio.
    http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prettyck3.jpg

Yeah they might be minor details for others, but I'd like to see em :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad everyone likes it, makes all the hard work worth it

I didn't know what to put in place of ripper, and in the end put nothing at all.
    Almost put a helmet or vials, but it's so close to the shield that I thought it would be a little overpowered.

@Super-Moose, yep that's me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This really is an amazing remake ... it is really perfect. You know when I had UT for the PS2 I played this map ALL THE TIME. It was/is the best DM level in UT99 imo ... too bad there is no ripper in UT3 like in UT but if someone ever makes it then this level will really be a perfect remake (using a weapon replacement mutator of course). Anyway thanks again for remaking my favorite UT map ... it makes me want to run out and buy UT but why ... now that I have this and the new HOLP pack as well as the other remakes that are being made. Is it any wonder why this is my favorite game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Codex! \(^.^)/
    Looks great too (down with statics!). Thanks very much for making this. <3

CreepyD = CreepingDeath, right? :x

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just awesome thanks creepyD for this nice remake i like it a lot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X