Like to see this in MP on a sever.

Comment

I already uploaded it on my team's clanserver
        But it's a German server and password protected anyway

Comment

This is a "MUST" map.

Excelent job.

Comment

Definitely well done - I love it! The textures fit perfectly, scaling is impecible, and lighting is awesome. I love looking at the "raised surfaces" in high detail (textures' *mapping). Only complaint is the water looks stupid and it should probably be a little greener or something different instead of like blue paint.

Comment

well, I noticed one error that no one else seemed to notice, but I've been seeing this same error occur in a lot of user made maps and as of yet I don't understand how or why it happens..

But anyways, if you kill someone next to the link gun, they just vanish. Their ragdoll dissapears completely. I also tried feigning next to it and i instantly died. I read the post about FD and stairs, but there's no stairway here.

Comment

Would you mind converting this over to the PS3? Would greatly appreciate it!

Comment

Can't wait for your next map Creepy, you have any ideas what it will be?

Comment

would you cook this for PS3. it will be nice!! looks like your map is awesome can't wait to play on my ps3. thanks in advance!!

Comment

Here are the PS3 cooking instructions: http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=146837

Please convert this over for the PS3 if you can

Comment

any chance of cooking it for ps3??? What about remaking Sulphur from 2k4????

Comment

Well, I know it's a bit late now but I will tell it anyway

Down in the water which aint transparent at all, you can feign death so that you are disappear totally

Comment

Can you cook the map for PS3, Please

Looks good

Comment

Very cool looking map with the Lava.

Comment

Yes, I'd also like to see a PS3 version of this, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X