Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

HOLP Map Pack Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job!!!

Comment

Looks nice Hourences, downloading now. Give my regards to the other contributors.

Comment

HOLY LEET!
        200 MB???
        And you call this "classic pure gameplay"?
        Downloading anyway. I'll give it a try.

Comment

This is some really crazy stuff. Plays so incredibly well. Almost just like UT2k4 did. If people out there only knew UT3 could be played like this we would have a much larger community. This game can now be played very comfortably on a several years old computer.

Comment

Hmmmm... just got done playing the maps. My feelings are kinda mixed. It's awesome that we have NINE maps here and great that the CTF list is expanding some... but is it just me or do all the DM levels in this pack feel the same? They all have the EXACT same kind of flow and layout: many opportunities to ambush your opponent from above and tight corridor gameplay.

The CTF maps are much better, but again I'm displeased that we have a bunch of maps that look about on par with UT99. I understand that you wanted to dial down the poly count/quality, but couldn't you guys have at least made UT2004 visuals? These maps are just downright offensive to look at lol. This IS what you clearly intended and I know users who are struggling to run UT3 will really appreciate this though.

All in all, due to the number of maps and the fact that you clearly did what you set out to do, I still gave the map pack a full rating. Personally, I'd like better visuals and a more diverse set of gameplay, but good job nonetheless.

Comment

i will download that now^^

Comment

Fantastic and much needed, IMO. Downloading now.

Comment

Great map pack !!! keep them coming ! cheers

Comment

wow im downloading, and its cool to see low polys (ut99 <3)

Comment

Awesome, downloading...

Comment

Tried CTF maps. Not eye-candy but gameplay is top-notch. Still, simplicity at it's best

Comment

Wicked! Very awesome. Lopo and Turbo seem to be the best imo, but all of them are definately worth playing.

Comment

Thank u guys for these great maps!

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                              Awesome, downloading...
                              Hey woo don't forget the last post I left you about Heatray and that one mutator you can improve on,

Comment

On Flustered, you get stuck on the wall going to belt from this side, great map other then that.

Just a suggestion for NOCA, it would be cool if this jumppad had just a little more boost power to it, and sent you straight up so you could pick what side to land on instead of it forcing you to one side, this would be great for fights there.

Comment

Working...
                                X