Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

HOLP Map Pack Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for me to apologize at all. In fact I am the one who will be handling the PS3 cooking duties for this pack and HOLP2 ... so maybe you ought to be extending some thanks to me instead of being a smartass. Anyway I don't care ... I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it so other PS3 gamers I know can finally have it and also to close this door on this issue.

Comment

You're a funny guy

Comment

Originally posted by blackSunday View Post
        You're a funny guy
        So I've been told on many many occassions. Anyway its all worked out now and PS3 folks will have all the maps ... what may happen though is that both packs are released at the same time for PS3 users. We'll see ... but just so everyone knows work is going on behind the scenes to ensure you get these great maps. I just hope everyone understands the nature of these maps and we don't see posts talking about how the maps need to be UT3ified or how they lack a lot of decorations, etc. stuff like that.

Comment

Personally, I'm inspired to attempt a UT3 low-poly map myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
            Personally, I'm inspired to attempt a UT3 low-poly map myself.
            Go for it man ... many of us love these kinds of map because of the awesome gamplay (and they still look good ... take Gritt for example). You and the devmods mappers should come up with your own Devmods Community Map Pack and include some cool stuff from Low poly to the usual high poly, very detailed levels. Like maybe a new version of Botanical Gardens with some of the suggestions you have received from folks. Anyway the more the merrier I think we all agree.

Comment

Well right now I've started an indoor necris map, mostly a midnight tint to it, there's not much to it right now I just started a little bit last night

Comment

Would be great to have these maps on PS3. I almost all maps already but it would be great to have all of them and play against others online...

Comment

Barry, How's it going! Hope you're well, just checking in!

Comment

Sup people, official HOLP 2 threads
                    Epic Games forums: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...ighlight=HOLP2

BUF: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=178351

Comment

OH YEAH! THATS what I'm talking about. HOLP=GoodTimes

Comment

thanks for the pack guy's ! great maps !

Comment

So I guess everybody saw this?

Comment

so these maps are just PC only?

Comment

finally can get back to what making games is about.. the DESIGN!.. ill be first in line when the clan matches start to form again!! WOOT FOR CLAN MATCHES!!! thanks hourence,
                              great book btw

Comment

Working...
                              X