No announcement yet.

Anuban's Favorite Mutators complete pack 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the compliments I wanted to get the initial version of Action Cam out the door before I went on vacation, as I knew folks would be playing Unreal over the holidays, so I wanted to get it in their hands instead of making them wait.

Since I saw mention of Action Cam having some bugs, please report them here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25201023

Help make Action Cam better! Let me know what you want to see or if you experience any bugs when playing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by fall View Post
      Thanks for the compliments I wanted to get the initial version of Action Cam out the door before I went on vacation, as I knew folks would be playing Unreal over the holidays, so I wanted to get it in their hands instead of making them wait.

Since I saw mention of Action Cam having some bugs, please report them here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25201023

Help make Action Cam better! Let me know what you want to see or if you experience any bugs when playing with it.
      Yeah man thanks for making this great mutator ... as you can see it is a very popular mutator ... probably the most popular one atm in my pack. Thanks for dropping in on this thread and letting us all know that you are definitely supporting the mutator. That is really good to hear ... eveyone loves this mutator ... the PS3 folks are dying that they can't have it so definitely cook this for them as soon as Epic gives you the tools to do so. Please keep this thread in the loop if you update the program so I can update my pack asap. Thanks again.

Comment

you have a broken link the no Arrows mutator

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
          you have a broken link the no Arrows mutator
          Thanks man ... I fixed it ... good looking out.

Comment

i too crave ut3 in 3rd person.i wanna enjoy those gorgeous character models the whole match cook it up Mark COOK IT UP

Comment

Thanks for putting these all together,very handy.
              And a big thanks to all the talent who created them.
              I havent had the chance to go through all these mutators yet,
              but I am amazed from what i saw so far.

Comment

Originally posted by O-bla-di View Post
                Thanks for putting these all together,very handy.
                And a big thanks to all the talent who created them.
                I havent had the chance to go through all these mutators yet,
                but I am amazed from what i saw so far.
                You are very welcome ... it is always nice to know that this pack was helpful to someone. I do my best to make positive contributions to the community even though I can't give you folks models or levels (and I'm feeling too lazy too do any coding just yet ... rest assured I will be making some mutators down the line). And as I said I will make sure this pack stays updated so you never have to worry that if you download this you don't have the latest version of a mutator in the pack. Also all of the mutators in this pack will have the ability to be installed via BradG's UT3 Tweaker utility:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=594723

which Brad graciously did to make it even easier for you to have what I consider to be essential mutators. So make sure you get both and really add that BA-ZING!! to your UT3 experience. As always a big thanks to all the mutator developers.

Comment

Wow talk about a complete paradox.lol
                  I did manage to grab v3.5 ut3 tweaker without response, because I'm fairly comfortable with editing ini's when guided. So I havent concentrated my attention to it. I will take a closer look. Thanks for mentioning that!

Comment

Excellent news folks:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596500

So you PS3 gamers will soon have all these great mutators ... just hit the threads shown in the OP and ask the authors to make sure to cook their mutator for your platform and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                      Excellent news folks:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596500

So you PS3 gamers will soon have all these great mutators ... just hit the threads shown in the OP and ask the authors to make sure to cook their mutator for your platform and enjoy.
                      ^^^Sounds BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Action Cam FTW!!!

Comment

I heard that some people got the beta for cooking mods, is this true?

Comment

i have the ps3patch. it's up for dl somewhere. hope every1 finds it when they wake up

Comment

Right now, actioncam is a pretty good mutator, but im looking forward to the other mutators as well, I kinda want to tweak around with those rather than being in 3rd person to be honest.

Cant wait to see the final result! Good job guys, and thanks again!

Comment

Is there anybody capable of converting some of these mutators for PS3? Some of the creators haven't been around in quite a while and I'd love to play their mutators.

Comment

PLEASE EPIC, WE WANT THE Anubans Fav Mutator Pack COOKED FOR THE PS3 PLATFORM PLSSSSSSS, THATS THE ONLY THING HOLDING ME FROM GETTING THE GAME COZ I REALLY HATE FPS,PLSSSSSSSS I PROMISE ILL GET TWO COPIES EVEN lol

http://www.moddb.com/games/169/unrea...action-cam-v10

Comment

Working...
                                X