Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man Anu this is great!

Comment

When could we get this on the ps3 version of UT3?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian_D View Post
        When could we get this on the ps3 version of UT3?
        Well I am hoping that Mark Rein sees that people on the PS3 want this collection and he decides to cook them asap. Each one is pretty small and actually VASAutoshields has already been cooked. So yeah just kind of nicely bug them and direct them to this thread so they can see for themselves the great mutators that make up this pack. Plus each one has the link to the original thread by the author so people get the credit they deserve.

Comment

Mark Rein, +1 user wanting it for PS3, please and I'm sure lots of other people do too.

Comment

- MK3rdPersonMutator_v1.21: 3rd person view for those who want to play the game like Gears of War and other 3rd person shooters http://www.fileplanet.com/182747/180...nMutator-v1.21
            Yes...i want this!!! I loved GOW and i hope to play UT3 in that way...

Comment

yeah including me!

Comment

Well I definitely want you folks to get this (heck I want everyone who plays UT3 on any platform to have these because I know I would want each one of them .... which I why I made it convenient.) so I would say to keep this thread bumped and to send Mark Rein PMs directing him to this thread. Hopefully if enough people ask him he'll have this done because like I said it is a small task to convert these small mutators. As you can see I have put a link to this in my sig to try to raise more awareness of them. With any luck you will all get these within the next couple of weeks. At least some of these if not the entire pack (since some are still beta).

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                  Well I definitely want you folks to get this (heck I want everyone who plays UT3 on any platform to have these because I know I would want each one of them .... which I why I made it convenient.) so I would say to keep this thread bumped and to send Mark Rein PMs directing him to this thread. Hopefully if enough people ask him he'll have this done because like I said it is a small task to convert these small mutators. As you can see I have put a link to this in my sig to try to raise more awareness of them. With any luck you will all get these within the next couple of weeks. At least some of these if not the entire pack (since some are still beta).
                  Yes...we'll do, or at least we'll Try!

I've a PS3 and i Hope to see these Mods on my...c'mon guys post post post

Comment

yeah POST post post!

Comment

I'm interested in these for PS3 too... (Also, if Epic can fix it so more than one mod can be imported at a time, that would be even better!)

Comment

Anu what do we exaclty have to do to get Mark to notice this?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyluve View Post
                          Anu what do we exaclty have to do to get Mark to notice this?
                          Just what you have been doing ... starting threads about the mutators you would like to see. Also write him Private Messages and just give him the link to this thread. Really that is about all you can do. As long as he is aware of all these mutators I am certain he will cook at least some of them even if he doesn't use the entire pack. The real point is to get you folks as many of these as possible.

Comment

YES!!!! I want it in my Playstation 3!! And my friends want it too!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyZeta View Post
                              YES!!!! I want it in my Playstation 3!! And my friends want it too!!!!!
                              +1 and All 28 friends of mine!!!!!!

3rd person FTW!!!

Comment

Mark if you're reading this, please cook the mods here at the top of the threads starting with 3rd person view.

Oh! And Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X