No announcement yet.

DM-TheConveyor [Updated]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't know if us PC users can cook it for the PS3 yet? I don't see any tools to do that.

Comment

PC users can cook things for the PS3, it's been officially out since Monday

Comment

Oh, I didn't see it in this section before thanks.

Comment

Oh my god this is giving me a headache...

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/PS3Mods.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
            Oh my god this is giving me a headache...

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/PS3Mods.html
            There are a few people that know how to do it that are posting in this forum. May be a bit easier than trying to read that, haha.

Comment

Hey Brett congrats on your map getting mentioned in some gaming mag in the UK:

Originally posted by Notorious187 View Post
              Don't know if anyone reads UK gaming magazine Edge here, but I got the latest issue yesterday and Anuban and other modders are namechecked in an article about user created content;

"A map which features an oversized toilet has been a feature of every Unreal game so far, and MustaphaMond has brought the famed level to the PS3. A more serious effort is featured above that in the form of DM Conveyor by Bret Hart, cooked to the PS3 by AnubanUT2."

Comment

this map would get a 10 out of 10 for me. Only problem is if you get stuck behind the biopool without the jump boots how do you get out of the gap ? i know its finished but you need to either move the biopool back against the wall or put a gangway between the window and the edge of the pool

Comment

^^ Well you know what they say ... no map is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralDeath3 View Post
                    this map would get a 10 out of 10 for me. Only problem is if you get stuck behind the biopool without the jump boots how do you get out of the gap ? i know its finished but you need to either move the biopool back against the wall or put a gangway between the window and the edge of the pool
                    I also commented about this problem. It could be solved by stretching the acid bath to the wall or making the two stairs less wide so you can walk underneath and around them to get out. I try to avoid the spot but I got stuck a couple of times already...

Comment

file front link is dead. fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Slippster View Post
                        file front link is dead. fyi
                        This is the newest "Conveyor".

EDIT: Now, this is the newest.

Comment

Working...
                        X