X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is PS3 link:

DM-DeadSimple-PS3.zip

I update first post tomorrow.

Edit: oh and some word if it has splash screen and DM-DeadSimple title in menu would be welcome

Comment

Great map everything looks great on the PS3....

My only comment on the map going toward the area were the water splash at near the 6 stone lanterns middle top it looks like you can walk between them cause the space is so open.But you cant kinda stange I was trying to get there to look at the water and sunset lol...maybe you should place a high fence/wall instead?

Also the same thing going towards right top where the different color lamps are...there is a fence in the middle but on both ends its open and it looks like you can walk through...again it would look visual better with a fence there.Its looks strange with these open spots you can walk in without some kind of visual border.

Comment

Downloading now, will test tonight thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawrot View Post
          Here is PS3 link:

DM-DeadSimple-PS3.zip

I update first post tomorrow.

Edit: oh and some word if it has splash screen and DM-DeadSimple title in menu would be welcome
          Yes DM-DeadSimple is what shows up in the map list but remember you don't want the gametype prefix to be in the list ... that looks sloppy since that is not the convention UT3 uses. Next time make sure your friendly name does NOT have the gametype prefix ... just the map name. Then it will look 100% professional like the other maps. But cool it is better than v220.ut3 showing up the map list.

Comment

i must say, this is a mighty fine map, and highly related to doom2 level 7 map, which is the best dm map either :P not sure if it's a high-tech clone or not, but it's pretty similiar

Comment

I can't tell what you're saying there kmujo, but it sounds like you're comparing this levels layout to DOOM2 level 7's layout, not realizing that DOOM2 level 7's name is.......(fanfare) Dead Simple. That is really funny, and also shows how good of a remake this is. Well done, Nawrot.

Comment

Great map! Often it`s the little details that add so much: being able to shoot the bell, the waves, being able to shoot the lamps, the little fenced-off Japanese garden, the leaves blowing through the air. Thanks for another great map (Thorns Necris is my favorite user-made ctf map btw) and I look forward to the next one. Thanks for the PS3 cook.

Comment

haha sorry Nawrot, I'm always a bit too late with my criticism :P

Either way, those are just nitpicky things I mentioned, otherwise the map plays and looks very nice

Comment

Working...
                  X