Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-1on1-Judith-v120 PC and PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.
    I don't understand (sry poor english ^^), 1.2 it's a new version (yes i think) ?
    Afrg, the joke i upload and update them with version (1.1 i think) this morning on server lol

And please, put the version on the title of the topic when you change them
    gg ^^

Re : change archive number when you do a new version, but not the names of (.upk, . ini, .ut3), it's more easy when we upload on server, because epic don't do a webadmin (!!!!!!!!) and we do put all map name in utgame.ini
    If you don't change them, we just to replace them (not rename them or change name on ini). :=)

Comment

Originally posted by Sbouby View Post
      Nice.
      I don't understand (sry poor english ^^), 1.2 it's a new version (yes i think) ?
      Afrg, the joke i upload and update them with version (1.1 i think) this morning on server lol

And please, put the version on the title of the topic when you change them
      gg ^^
      No they are almost exactly same maps, I just renamed them to proper admin friendly name. Because "[NAW]" was making trouble for map vote and redirect download. So I renamed them and cooked/published again, no differences in map, but recooking made different binary file. From now on i stick to this name convention: DM-Map-NAW-v100 etc. Sorry for mess.

Comment

Ah ok,
        With customut, the vote is ok

Comment

Thanks Dude!

Comment

zomg so cool... thanks

Comment

Ugh, I hate multiple "final" editions. However, this map is great and very well done. I've had some fun in IA with it. Thanks.

Comment

Are you supposed to be able to hide in the boxes near the rocket launcher? Someone on my server stumbled across it yesterday that you can hide inside of them. Also, the door in the flak room by the freaky chick in the capsule is annoying, going open and shut everytime you walk by, especially when you can't go inside

Comment

I like the map a lot. The only 'issue' I had is the ramp up to the armor is hard to get up on from the side due to the way the plates are layered. Not a big deal.

I like that it has all the sounds, even the annoying door. It keeps you on your toes trying to filter out the important sounds from the ambiance sounds.

Did I just not find the goo gun, or did you leave it out deliberately?

Thanks for a really enjoyable map, it's a keeper

Comment

can you cook that awsome map for ps3???

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Tea View Post
                      Are you supposed to be able to hide in the boxes near the rocket launcher? Someone on my server stumbled across it yesterday that you can hide inside of them. Also, the door in the flak room by the freaky chick in the capsule is annoying, going open and shut everytime you walk by, especially when you can't go inside
                      No you are not supposed to go there inside, I was quite sure it is impossible to go inside without translok, so i left original boxes collision.

Those doors are loud and annoying as result for one reason: this is duel map and both loud door in corridors should help localize enemy.

As to weapons: this is remake of UT99 map, original did not had flak nor berserk. So adding bio to that list would make quite different map.

And as to cooking:
                      I do not mind somebody recooking my maps, if there is no mess with naming done, ie CTF-ThornsNEC is recooked as CTF-ThornsNEC not as CTF-Thorns (somebody just did it) , this can cause havoc.
                      And because when you recook from cooked version sometimes textures and meshes are missing. So PM me and I send unpublished version, we can also discuss name of PS3 version. Also I would like to fix some bugs first.
                      I wanted to release all my maps as beta for PS3 this weekend but nasty flu delayed everything.

Comment

I'd be glad to cook them for you. I'll contact you tomorrow

Comment

Done with EPIC

Comment

Good news PS3 gamers ... I was able to successfully cook this map for the PS3 and it came out perfectly. I have emailed Nawrot the link to the file and he will update this thread with it and soon you will have yet another really nice 1v1 map perfect for duel or even 2v2 tdms (though the action gets frantic).

Comment

Awesome, thanks Anuban, and thanks Nawrot - can't wait to play it, looks like a really well designed 1on1 level

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                                Good news PS3 gamers ... I was able to successfully cook this map for the PS3 and it came out perfectly. I have emailed Nawrot the link to the file and he will update this thread with it and soon you will have yet another really nice 1v1 map perfect for duel or even 2v2 tdms (though the action gets frantic).

Great news! This map looks great and we need more duel maps!

Comment

Working...
                                X