Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for bringing the map to PS3

Comment

Thanks, nicely done, but I think it lacks amount of ammo pick-up.

Comment

Weird name but fun map. I generally dislike maps which limit the weapon choices, but the Rocket Launcher and Sniper fit really well for this kind of map. Works great on the PS3, and the music choice is superb.

Comment

I think there should be health vials by the sniper clips up top.

Comment

link not working for pc 1.2 download. i want this map soo bad! and the 1.0 version keeps freezing.

Comment

Here is a working download link for v1.2 of this map for the PC:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RFAQHAM

Comment

and heres a mirror on my site
                PC Version 1.2
                http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...ileinfo&id=214

Comment

can someone post a picture of this map please

Comment

That would be nice...and considering that this version of Gael made it to final release, I hereby concede from any further development of my own version.

Comment

Don't let that stop you WedgeBob, more than 1 version is always a plus, it gives us choices..

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
                        Don't let that stop you WedgeBob, more than 1 version is always a plus, it gives us choices..
                        +1 to that...+ i cant get this-F2F_Gael working on the server

Comment

Yeah, fine...I'm still looking at redoing Galacticus Prime, and putting my focus on that map instead.

I've played through this one, tho. I honestly love this version of Gael and all, and hope that it'll get a lot of hits. Congrats, anyway.

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...ael%20v1.2.zip

Comment

LOL, yeah, I didn't say that it would stop me from making it altogether...however, I decided to remake Gael for *cough*Quake 3 Arena*cough*. Man, I can't believe I said that in the UT3 forums. I'm all embarrassed now.
                              Don't start calling me a traitor, or another "LeBron James" of the FPS multiplayer world, but...hey, they need a lot of support for that franchise, too. I'll just make mine DM-Q3DMGael, no problem bringing a Q3A themed version of Gael here.

Comment

Wow...that version of Gael is...uhm, amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X