Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Autumn's Dream II [FINAL][DOWNLOAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DM-Autumn's Dream II [FINAL][DOWNLOAD]

    Name: Autumn's Dream II
    Version: FINAL VERSION
    Compatibility: UT3 all versions...
    Description: A remake of the UT 03/04 map Autumn's Dream...
    Music: Dj irene - Halloween Theme (Michael Myers Techno Remix)

    I fixed lots of stuff after the beta-release, and now I can call it the final-version. Autumn's Dream II is a remake of the original Autumn's Dream map for UT2003/UT2004. It was very populair and lots of people played it. The map is supposed be a small park with a dreamish autumn style.

    The map is best for anything between 1-15 players. But more players can also be fun if you like chaos.

    Fixed since the beta:
    • Fixed a few terrain problems
    • Fixed the filesize from 60MB to 10MB
    • Added much more decoration including a huge city on the horizon for example
    • Fixed all the playerstartsFixed some issues with the botpath
    • Fixed all the blockingvolumes
    • Fixed some weaponpickuplighting
    • Added more health on a 2 places to keep it balanced
    • And I guess I did fix/add more, but I can't think of it right now


    Screenshots:

















    Download:

    http://members.chello.nl/akruik/autu...mnsDreamII.rar

    To install: Unpack everything to "Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps"

    #2
    Very nice downloading now.

    Comment


      #3
      I will make a Christmas Edition as well for christmas (with snow and stuff)

      Comment


        #4
        Nice, looks like a scary central park

        Comment


          #5
          That looks nice and simple but still creative and fun to play.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Raze.at View Post
            Nice, looks like a scary central park
            Central Park is not scary when?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by MrCobra View Post
              Central Park is not scary when?
              When all the hobo's are gone

              Comment


                #8
                yay ! final version is released !

                thank you !
                is any new map coming soon ?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Interesting concept, I'll give it a try.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Tried to play a few games on this, but after a while, my performance tends to drop drastically, dunno why... prolly just me lol

                    But, anyway, I really like this map's looks and layout. It's really fast-paced and the bots are even pretty responsive. Took a sneak peek in the editor, as I do with most maps, cuz I like to know how certain things are done. I like how simple the bot pathing is, while still working very fluidly...

                    Good job.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Haven't downloaded this (yet) but it seems very UT'ish. love street maps, and the dead trees / color are nice touches. My only nitpick from the screens is that the lamp posts seem to hang a bit low.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                        Haven't downloaded this (yet) but it seems very UT'ish. love street maps, and the dead trees / color are nice touches. My only nitpick from the screens is that the lamp posts seem to hang a bit low.
                        Can you describe it a little more? I don't realy understand what you mean
                        And I did read sometihing on the performance. I personally don't have that. I always have between 40-60 FPS with a dropout to 30 on the sniperspot. I have a CD2 6850 with a 8800GTS and all the settings are on maximum with the INI hack (no AA though..)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                          thank you !
                          is any new map coming soon ?
                          I have some plans for a new map inspired by my own neighbourhood. I think it's a great concept for UT. It has a big parkingplace with cars as center of the map, with 4 long Lane's that leads to the parkingplace. It's an outsidemap, will make a WIP topic as soon as I have something to show.

                          It will be a small-medium map.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
                            Tried to play a few games on this, but after a while, my performance tends to drop drastically, dunno why... prolly just me lol

                            But, anyway, I really like this map's looks and layout. It's really fast-paced and the bots are even pretty responsive. Took a sneak peek in the editor, as I do with most maps, cuz I like to know how certain things are done. I like how simple the bot pathing is, while still working very fluidly...

                            Good job.
                            its laggy for me too. i guess too many lights or something

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dannydeman View Post
                              Can you describe it a little more? I don't realy understand what you mean
                              And I did read sometihing on the performance. I personally don't have that. I always have between 40-60 FPS with a dropout to 30 on the sniperspot. I have a CD2 6850 with a 8800GTS and all the settings are on maximum with the INI hack (no AA though..)
                              I mean the street lamps look too short. They're barely taller than the fences from the look of it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X