• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Autumn's Dream II [FINAL][DOWNLOAD]

Name: Autumn's Dream II
    Version: FINAL VERSION
    Compatibility: UT3 all versions...
    Description: A remake of the UT 03/04 map Autumn's Dream...
    Music: Dj irene - Halloween Theme (Michael Myers Techno Remix)

I fixed lots of stuff after the beta-release, and now I can call it the final-version. Autumn's Dream II is a remake of the original Autumn's Dream map for UT2003/UT2004. It was very populair and lots of people played it. The map is supposed be a small park with a dreamish autumn style.

The map is best for anything between 1-15 players. But more players can also be fun if you like chaos.

Fixed since the beta:
    • Fixed a few terrain problems
    • Fixed the filesize from 60MB to 10MB
    • Added much more decoration including a huge city on the horizon for example
    • Fixed all the playerstartsFixed some issues with the botpath
    • Fixed all the blockingvolumes
    • Fixed some weaponpickuplighting
    • Added more health on a 2 places to keep it balanced
    • And I guess I did fix/add more, but I can't think of it right now

Screenshots:

Download:

http://members.chello.nl/akruik/autu...mnsDreamII.rar

To install: Unpack everything to "Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps"

Very nice downloading now.

Comment

I will make a Christmas Edition as well for christmas (with snow and stuff)

Comment

Nice, looks like a scary central park

Comment

That looks nice and simple but still creative and fun to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Raze.at View Post
            Nice, looks like a scary central park
            Central Park is not scary when?

Comment

Originally posted by MrCobra View Post
              Central Park is not scary when?
              When all the hobo's are gone

Comment

yay ! final version is released !

thank you !
                is any new map coming soon ?

Comment

Interesting concept, I'll give it a try.

Comment

Tried to play a few games on this, but after a while, my performance tends to drop drastically, dunno why... prolly just me lol

But, anyway, I really like this map's looks and layout. It's really fast-paced and the bots are even pretty responsive. Took a sneak peek in the editor, as I do with most maps, cuz I like to know how certain things are done. I like how simple the bot pathing is, while still working very fluidly...

Good job.

Comment

Haven't downloaded this (yet) but it seems very UT'ish. love street maps, and the dead trees / color are nice touches. My only nitpick from the screens is that the lamp posts seem to hang a bit low.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                        Haven't downloaded this (yet) but it seems very UT'ish. love street maps, and the dead trees / color are nice touches. My only nitpick from the screens is that the lamp posts seem to hang a bit low.
                        Can you describe it a little more? I don't realy understand what you mean
                        And I did read sometihing on the performance. I personally don't have that. I always have between 40-60 FPS with a dropout to 30 on the sniperspot. I have a CD2 6850 with a 8800GTS and all the settings are on maximum with the INI hack (no AA though..)

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                          thank you !
                          is any new map coming soon ?
                          I have some plans for a new map inspired by my own neighbourhood. I think it's a great concept for UT. It has a big parkingplace with cars as center of the map, with 4 long Lane's that leads to the parkingplace. It's an outsidemap, will make a WIP topic as soon as I have something to show.

It will be a small-medium map.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
                            Tried to play a few games on this, but after a while, my performance tends to drop drastically, dunno why... prolly just me lol

But, anyway, I really like this map's looks and layout. It's really fast-paced and the bots are even pretty responsive. Took a sneak peek in the editor, as I do with most maps, cuz I like to know how certain things are done. I like how simple the bot pathing is, while still working very fluidly...

Good job.
                            its laggy for me too. i guess too many lights or something

Comment

Originally posted by Dannydeman View Post
                              Can you describe it a little more? I don't realy understand what you mean
                              And I did read sometihing on the performance. I personally don't have that. I always have between 40-60 FPS with a dropout to 30 on the sniperspot. I have a CD2 6850 with a 8800GTS and all the settings are on maximum with the INI hack (no AA though..)
                              I mean the street lamps look too short. They're barely taller than the fences from the look of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X