• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3's Massacre - Killer's Bonus V1.0

Name: UT3's Massacre

Version: 1.0 / Released

Compatibility: UT3

GameTypes: All Instant Action and Multiplayer games

Description: This is a small mutator that gives out bonuses for first blood, all the different killingSprees and all the Multi kills.
    Bonuses incude damage, movement(speed, agility ect.), health, and Armor.

Features:

FirstBlood: Your weapon damage increases by 45% of it's current amount.

DoubleKill: Your weapon damage increases by 10% of it's current amount.

MultiKill: Your weapon damage and your movement top speed increases by 15% of it's current amount.

MegaKill: Your weapon damage and your movement acceleration increases by 15% of it's current amount.

(so you reach your top speed faster)

UltraKill: Your weapon damage and your agility increases by 20% of it's current amount.

MonsterKill: Your weapon damage and your armor increases by 25% of it's current amount.

KillingSpree: Your movement top speed and your acceleration increases by 15% of it's current amount.

Rampage: Your weapon damage and your agility increases by 15% of it's current amount.

Dominating: Your Full Health capacity which is the maximum amount you can reach using Health vials

(199 in the normat UT3) increases by 50% of it's current amount.

Unstoppable: Your Normal Health capacity which is the maximum amount you can reach using normal

Health pickups (100 in the normal UT3) increases by 50% of it's current amount.

Godlike: Your armor increases by 30% of it's current amount.

Massacre: Your damage, Movement, acceleration and agility increases by 30%.

Homepage: http://neeland.king1net.com

Download: UT3's Massacre

nice mutator man...

iv always been thinking a similar idea, but never got around to it. i LIKE.

now all you need is a version 2, with bonuses for things like Headshot, Headhunter, Blue Streak, etc ;P

Comment

I'm really loving the idea of this mut, as Greenday suggested, more bonuses.

Also, how do you install mutators?

Comment

That sounds really cool. Nice idea and well thought bonuses. Hopefully this will be run in some servers soon.

Comment

i like it.

Comment

i want to play this online! Hope to find some servers!

Comment

I'm glad you all like it. Working on adding some more bonuses headshot etc should be out soon.

Comment

Interesting let ' s see how it work , i will test it on my serv

Comment

It's nice and fun playing against many bots, but what's agility?

Comment

Quick question, how do you install mutators?

Comment

Are these bonus' permanent or are they timed like normal powerups? In other words, when you get 10% more weapon damage do you have that for the remainder of the game or for a certain time?

And assuming it stays till the game is over, do they keep adding more every time you get say for example a double kill? In other words, if you get a double kill and get 10% more weapon damage, do you then have 20% better weapon damage is you get a second double kill? If so, where does it end? I mean, if you get 30 double kills would you then have 300% iincrease in WD?

One last Q......do these also apply to bots or only the player?

Comment

you have your abilities to death.
                        if you get a double kill and get 10% more weapon damage, do you then have 20% better weapon damage is you get a second double kill? If so, where does it end? I mean, if you get 30 double kills would you then have 300% iincrease in WD?
                        heu...no, it does not

that mutator rocks, i just dislike the name in CAPS in the mutators list.

Comment

Got it working.

Okay, this is a really sweet mutator. My only problem is how the bonuses just go up in smoke as soon as you die, I'd be nice to see a system like how powerups are dropped when the user dies or has it knocked off. Just add some custom ones and when a guy dies you pick it up and get the message on what it contains, though these 'powerups' would go away a tad faster than a dropped powerup so as to balance it a bit, and you could knock them off players as well, that'd be neat.

This whole above thing would be a cool addition option (if it becomes and option, you'll need to make a UI menu for configuring it,).

Comment

Seems like some do NOT go away when you die. At least thats what it seemed like when i was playing a vctf map today. I died but was still able somehow to accumulate 260 health points which should only go to 199 max. So it seemed like my ability to keep picking up health past 199 stayed after i had died.

One possible bug i may have found. I could be wrong, but the announcements, which are already in WAY short supply even when set to "full", seemed to have all but disappeared. Could be wrong, but i swear i was getting no announcements at all that i recall.

Comment

Very nice!

Excellet Work

Comment

Working...
                              X