X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not another compression tool...
    sigh

Comment

This is a really fun map. It's a big open area with plenty of room to move, teleporters to move you to the other side of the map for quick access and the map is suitable for a few or many players. Using the Scorpion is lots of fun, and the slow field adds to the carnage. Theres even some Z axis action to boot.

Item placement is good, tough it never seems worth going on to the crates for thigh pads. I really like where you placed the Keg o' health, making it a rather risky move if your not the only one there. My only complaints is that the map doesen't quite feel finished. Since you can see below the Sky dome, their is a ghosting effect on all objects. You should add an Skybox or lower the dome. Also, the map just doesen't seem right without music, it's a fairly big map and with all that space to move around in it just isn't fitting that their isn't music to accompany you.

Still, it's a very fun map. I can easily recommend this to anyone looking for some crazy deathmatch fun.

Comment

Thanks for the map I have it on the TOG UT3 server and the guys love it , so well done

Comment

hello your map looks good and is true that we miss good map for dueling,if you can cook this for PS3 please it'll be great!!

Comment

love this map, is it easy to cook it 4 ps3???

Comment

Jagnot
              Looks like a fun map, Please cook it for PS3

Comment

looks good
                gona download it and try it

Comment

Nice job with the map! Downloaded and added to our server so that more can enjoy! Thanks....

Comment

Err sorry about a bump but I saw this on a server online I think and came here to check it out...

Downloaded and gave it a good run around (bots) for some time..

A great DM map to add to your collection

Comment

This map is excellent

Comment

Working...
                      X