Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG Instagib Only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG Instagib Only

Name: CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: UT3 ver 1.1

Description:
    This map is a remake of my UT99/UT2k4 map CTF-|rS|MatrixLobby. Those versions were strictly IG and Sniper Arena themed. This version InstaGib only. The lobby scene from the matrix. Not much more to describe then that.

Comments:
    To install this map you simply need to extract the archive to the "My Documents" folder.
    I hope you have fun with this map.
    Working Screenshot Preview.
    Custom Music.
    Sound Added to the metal detectors.
    Gave up on the idea of making the walls destructible after playing one of the physx maps and my computer was brought to its knees.
    Toned down the green lighting from the beta.
    Feedback is welcome.

Screenshots:

Credits: Me aka DJStoney69 and all who left feedback on the beta thank you.

Download:
    CTF-DJ-MatrixLobby2k7IG

Package missing "A_weapon_biorifle"

Comment

The problem I have with this map is that the tint of green is way to much, also its to bland; you should have added some meshes (a fair amount of them) to make it more interesting.

Comment

Strange, a restart of the game fixed it. Must have been a glitch

Comment

f14help, I had that on other maps too.. I don't know what it is though? Since the biorifle doesnt exist but is called "Biorifle_content"

Comment

needs a lot of work imo

could be a good map for a DM-fest on an iCTF map (8v8 --> 16v16 map )

Comment

Danny, others are having this problem also.
              Not sure if it is a bug in the game or something that is happening with the maps.
              I suggest that for any maps this happens on, lets post to the mapmaker so it might get figured out.

Comment

DJ, this error has not happened in CTF-DJ-Diamond2k7IGv2 yet.
                just a clue maybe

Comment

Originally posted by f14help View Post
                  Package missing "A_weapon_biorifle"

I get same errors!! See my post below,

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=592708

Comment

I havent gotten an error on this. Nor would I know where to begin with the bio content weapon. I didnt add any sort of weapons to this map. I got no errors when building it.

How much more in static meshes would I add to this? There wasnt much in the lobby from the movie scene. Just to say I should just throw a bunch of static meshes into it just so its a mesh fest? I am not going to add meshes to a map that is not in need of any just for the sake of it. I used what needed to be used. All the lights along the side walls and ceilings are meshes, The door frames are meshes the windows are the buildings outside are.

Thank You for your comments.

Comment

Snilloconator posted this in our forums:

"OK I think I know what the problem is with the biorifle and custom levels. But it would take someone else to recook the level. I think they are laying down the wrong ammo pickup for the biorifle. There are two the UTAmmo_BioRifle and UTAmmos_BioRifle_Content! It they are using the one without the "content" I think that's where the error comes into play."

Comment

tbh this lobby is much bigger then the one in the movie.....

Comment

Originally posted by Septua View Post
                          tbh this lobby is much bigger then the one in the movie.....
                          Nah, we are just much smaller than neo and trinity

Comment

It looks a bit over scaled from the screenshot provided.
                            Maybe make some parts of the pillars destructible I suppose?
                            Otherwise, looking great =p

Comment

DJ, residentevil discovered that the A_Weapon_biorifle error that is happening on so many maps is fixable by simply adding a boirifle pickup in the map.

At the bottom of this post:
                              http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...1#post25204686

Comment

Working...
                              X