DM-ReZ-Octagon[1vs1] [PICS] [FINAL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBill View Post
    You kids are a bunch of little retards. This map may me lacking but I bet most of you little squirts couldn't even make a map like this, so shut up or put up.
    Dude you would be surprised what some of us can do.
    But thats def a 5 min map job.
    Anyone can do that type of map within 5 mins.

But the guys still learning the ed.
    All i`m saying is don`t clog up the final map section with very low sub standard maps.
    and yes he`s done a few of them,just a different shapes.
    Also i would never download them.

Comment

I take it you have never seen an IG 1vs1 arena map? And screw you anyways. I'l post as many of these maps as I feel like. The only person(s) I will adhere to is a moderator. I was finished with these **** simple maps, but now I think I'm going to create some more for you, like maybe something similar to that map "holysh!t" origianlly by gorilla unit (GU).

I could really care less what you rugrats flame at but this I had to respond to. Have a nice day son.

Comment

come on! this isnt a map: its an instagib. nothing to see here. XD

Comment

Who cares if its a 5min map its a good IG map

Comment

Originally posted by SkrU View Post
            I take it you have never seen an IG 1vs1 arena map? And screw you anyways. I'l post as many of these maps as I feel like. The only person(s) I will adhere to is a moderator. I was finished with these **** simple maps, but now I think I'm going to create some more for you, like maybe something similar to that map "holysh!t" origianlly by gorilla unit (GU).

I could really care less what you rugrats flame at but this I had to respond to. Have a nice day son.
            heh..

I love how he likes playing this I'm older ut player then you son card.
            (seriously am I the only that has this image of him as a sister bragging about being 2 min older there her twin brother?)

Look everyone starts off somewhere with mapping.

Alot of the just simple bsp maps where fun way back when ut99 started. Hell I even enjoyed them and most of the maps that came with the game where pretty much just a whole bunch of bsp..

But things change editors get much more advanced and more capable of new content.. Its time for the bsp maps to be upgraded to the new age.

If you want your map to be pleasing to everyone you should seriously look into putting new content into the map.

oh one more thing..

this comment you say with have you ever played a 1v1 ig map..

Thats so setting yourself up.. don't be surprised if someone comes on here with 20 links to maps of 1 vs 1 with high detail.

Comment

Well the statement should actually be: "Kids flame, adults don't."

Stick that in yur *** rofl.

Comment

Sorry about that. I fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkrU View Post
                  Well the statement should actually be: "Kids flame, adults don't."

Stick that in yur *** rofl.
                  "Kids swear, adults don't"

If you cant take critism, I'd suggest you not releasing anything. People arent criticizing the simpleness of that map, but its lack of work that has been put into.

That other map you made for example http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=592121
                  has been much more worked around... and can be considered a good map (assuming one like Instagib matches, of course).

But that present one here, is not. That's just it.

edit : and forget immediatly about trying to flame me because of my postcount/joindate.

Comment

music

Just outta curiosity, whats the song playing in the background of this map?

Comment

Sorry to tell you, but this map has whole 10 polygons and you left some textures there misaligned. Oh and redemer is missing.

Comment

i seriously dont understand the problem. If u dont like the map, dont download it. No reason to disrespect the author. This person is doin -YOU- a service by uploading it.

Thanks SKru

Comment

Working...
                        X