No announcement yet.

DM-ReZ-The-Prophecy [PICS] [FINAL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for keeping this thread from getting buried folks. Surprised at how many time this thing has been downloaded. I like the filefront site because it helps me gauge the bandwidth base on downloads. Keep the posts up! Now where is my TURN180?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleary View Post
      Lol looks like a school kid made that map... na I mean a nursery kid
      Dang! There wasn't even internet until I was in college.

Comment

im downloading just because of the intense lack of maps that cater to the ig crowd as of now...I only have one other arena map and it got 2 stars as well so don't be too depressed by the bad rating...all arena maps are getting horrible ratings by those that don't understand. I give it a 4...could use an upper platform around the edges or something to that effect (as stated by others)

Comment

Just to point it out - look at the DM-Gen][ map for the first UT. That DM conversion of the U1 sp bossfight arena is the best example of how an arena map should look like - it combines the wide open area fight gameplay (btw tactics are very good, unlike on this crapmap) and prefect visuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleary View Post
            I know arena maps but come on... thats just an advert for ReZ clan lol not a map.
            No, it is a ReZ Clan map.

If you don't like playing the map that looks their way: Make your own.

Comment

ah jeez,not another one.......

Comment

I kinda like it. The real problem is: Most of the serveradmins think this is Battlefield 2 and you have to play with atleast 10 ppl on each side...

EDIT: I just saw that your clanserver too has 20 slots. I personally think that 12 is the absolute limit on non-vehicle gametypes.

Comment

Another sky arena - the sky

Comment

Big open maps are alright, but clan maps usually suck. That's right I said it. CLAN MAPS SUCK.

Comment

Working...
                    X