• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-ReZ-The-Prophecy [PICS] [FINAL]

1. Name: ReZ-The-Prophecy
    2. Version: none
    3. Compatibility: UT3
    4. Description: Deathamtch
    5. Comments: The last of the arenas for me.
    7. Credits: SkrU
    8. Homepage: www.rezclan.com
    9. Download: Under Screenshot

http://files.filefront.com/DM+ReZ+Th.../fileinfo.html

In that screenshot shown above I see a clanlogo .. where's the map?

Comment

Infact even -1 is too good score for that map.

Comment

Lol this is the second step in noobmap evolution (first is a box-map, next is a cylinder map)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBypasser View Post
          Lol this is the second step in noobmap evolution (first is a box-map, next is a cylinder map)

Comment

Meh, i think it looks pretty sweet. It's nice and clean and the bsp work on the logo is creative.

Comment

Hey easy gang! Nice SkrU! It may be a simple map but there is a large majority of UT3 players who like a WAO map just frag....

Comment

If you don't understand Arena maps, then you should not reply.

Besides, you would not last 1 minute in an Arena map anyway.

Nice Job SkrU!

Comment

Heya guys! Thanks for the prof's.

And your correct, they don't understand IG but they will if they meet me on one of these maps.

Comment

I know arena maps but come on... thats just an advert for ReZ clan lol not a map.

Comment

look, arenamaps are okay, but what's the difference between an octagon and a circular map... none its big empty space there's no need for more big empty spaces.

Add something worth the effort of downloading the map, arena map doesn't mean deadsimple.

Comment

Go away! Somewhere. Like school, its the middle of the afternoon for God's sakes!

Comment

Lol looks like a school kid made that map... na I mean a nursery kid

Comment

Nah, it's a good map for IG, but I do agree with one thing that there's not much difference between a rectangle/square, an octagon, and now a big circle.

So I'd give it a 7.5/10 on Play, but a 1/10 on originality. It just needs something, a raised edge on the outside or something would be enough, just to break the monotony of the arena styled maps.

You other people should try to use constructive criticism, instead of one-line "this maps sucks" type comments, because that doesn't really help one improve much of anything...

GJ man, but I would really like to see some curved platform around half of the arena with maybe a couple of ramps or jumppads to get up there. Just to break up the very flat gameplay.

Comment

SkrU i do play ig,but your maps have no thought in them.

It`s not the arena that put me off,it`s the lack of having good static meshes ect in the map.
                              I mean i expect a map like that from ut days but now it`s ut3,at least put some effort in them.

Comment

Working...
                              X