No announcement yet.

DM-room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any chance of a wee bit of cooking for the PS3?

and just to chuck in my comment... i havent played this map (as i have a ps3), i think it does look pretty basic.

BUT is anyone here old enough to remember the mighty KILLBOX in halflife? a user made map which was a bare room with some platforms and a few jump pads if i remember rightly.. but it was amazing! possibly one of the most popular maps online.

so the map doesnt have to be littered with goodies for it to be good, if its well designed then it will play well.
    look at SHIPMENT ..the remake of the CoD map. its not the same as cod, kinda looks similar etc etc .. but it still plays really really well. that feeling you got from Cod's Shipment i think comes through well on the UT ver.

so i would love to play this map for myself, especially if it plays well, i dont care how basic it looks... as long as it plays a good frag.

but of course if it doesnt play well, then pfff... oh well. ..i would still like to see it on the PS3 though, as i know may others would.

Comment

how can one room **** like this play well?

Edit* what a waste of my 100th post =/

Comment

* Busts out in laughter; this is the most ridicules thing I've herd. Right next to that load of **** about softpedia certified ut map. A F$#&%$# room with 2 sets of spiral staircases./ Better you could have done is made the view a little better.

OUT of 5
        0 for looks
        3 for originality
        1 for gameplay

so for my rating:
        out of a possible 15 this gets a 4

Really keep from releasing maps like this.

Comment

simple and fun map, though could u get more interesting textures for the walls and maybe add in another room. maybe add in windows with a good view.

Comment

Originally posted by pingfreak View Post

OUT of 5
            0 for looks
            3 for originality
            1 for gameplay
            Perhaps, but it's got to be a 5 for sheer balls, don't you think?

Comment

it my 1st map and i still love it so much.

Comment

Working...
              X