Clear All

DM-Bedroom (mini me!) (PC and PS3!)

Name: DM-Bedroom
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT3

Description:
    "Mini me" style map.

Comments:
    Dm-Bedroom is my first map. Fight on "my" table, monitor, shelves and in... computer.

Credits:
    Music: SharpfishfestiveRidge by Paul 'Sharpfish' Timson, from CTF-FestiveWorlds (UT2003).
    Level and textures: me
    Other things by Epic.

Screenshots:

More here (beta 3)

Download: (PC)(18 MB)
    Click here (RapidShare.com)
    Click here (SendSpace.com)

Download: (PS3)(7 MB)
    Click here (RapidShare.com)
    Click here (SendSpace.com)

Changelog:
    Gold Beta -> Final Version
    - Music is louder
    - Better scale for CD-Box and CD
    - Some small changes

cool map
    A lot of fun
    thanks !

Comment

iam getting it

Comment

This is your first map? Wow. Impressive. This is a lot of fun. My only complaint (if you can even call it that) is that you die when you fall off the desktop and shelves. If some stuff was added in the room, you could expand the map and move more freely, but on the other hand, it might be too big then.

8/10 from me.

Comment

yes, this is my first map. But no last! :P
          Thanks for your opinions! I'm very happy that you like this funny map

And... Happy Holidays? :P

Comment

Happy Holidays, sir! Looks like it has improved quite a bit from the beta of it. Cheers!

Comment

This was so much fun..

Comment

very nice map! i really like it and i suggest that if there is a next version maybe to be able to get to the bed and the floor, but i like how you can teleport to the inside of the computer pretty cool textures in there. i need to take a crack at making a decent map but im only good at making subtractive maps haha

Comment

Yes, I love these type of maps. So happy someone finally made one. I hope to see these up on the servers a lot.

One suggestion, I'd make the floor and the entire map playable, instead of dying if you fall. Other than it's awesome.

Comment

More Unreal Tournament Classic-map goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Era View Post
                      More Unreal Tournament Classic-map goodness.
                      Ditto, and you gotta love that music

Comment

Can you convert a PS3 version of this map? I would love to play it tomorrow.
                        I hate to be the first one to ask for a conversion. I have a feeling this is going to be a constant thing.

Comment

Herby, I think, that you can play this map on PS3 without convert. I have no idea how to do it :P

Guys, I know that this map is a bit small, but... I think, that a table-war is funny. This map is best for duels.
                          Now I'm working hard on a big mini-me-christmas map FlatWars (Living room and kitchen). I'm making DM, CTF and VCTF version of it! :P
                          Stay tuned.

Comment

this map brings me memories of CS 1.6...ive never played this type of map in an unreal type of fps so this should be fun.

Comment

These types of maps are great for sniper style play. Haven't played this one yet but it looks nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X