• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Ser3nitY [Duel/TDM] [Updated]

DM-Ser3nitY Duel/TDM (Upto 3v3).
    Version: 1.2
    Credits: |Ser3nitY|

Description:
    Ancient buildings and sci-fi technology in a highspeed Duel/TDM arena mixed with diffrent light settings. The arena mixes closed quarters with open areas for maximum variation in gameplay. No bot support.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4jzny44c5g4

Comments:
    Contact me with constructive ideas and wishes aswell as bugs. Do you want more Duel/TDM maps? Send over some ideas and I might use them in my next map!

Screenshots:

UPDATED with Version 1.2:
    Fixed graphical error on one of the braziers.
    Moved several lights around the map slightly out of the way to increase gameflow.
    Necris platform has been moved.

Enjoy. Do not forget to update to this file if you want to play it online

I'll be hosting this on my server shortly - I'll give more info then

Mirror: http://www.smaz.co.uk/ut3/DM-Ser3nitY.rar

Comment

Added mirror link in main post
      Thanks mate!

Comment

One of the better looking user made maps I've seen yet. NJ

Comment

Looks great, reminds me of Unreal 1 when you're outside the castle.

Comment

Originally posted by David58117 View Post
            Looks great, reminds me of Unreal 1 when you're outside the castle.
            You just gave me an idea for a map
            Still work in progress, but its "workname" is Towers

Comment

Map has been updated to version 1.2!

Comment

Is it remake from a first campaign map in Red Faction II?

Comment

No bot support = fail for me ... that is not cool leaving the offline players out of the loop ... that is not a complete level. I would ask on behalf of all of us who only like playing Instant Action to do the map right and add bot support. Maps with no bot support are essentially half done because only half of the community will be able to play it. Could you imagine someone making an offline only map ... that would not be fair to people who like to play online. Bot support is part of UT games for a reason .... try not to forget that in the future please when you make more levels. Thank you.

Comment

I would have to double that comment, a map without bots is a pity.

I test all maps in Instant Action mode to see which I like and even when I DO play its on LAN with 2-3 players and 2-3 bots. Without bot support I sure feel left in the cold.

Comment

I do test the maps for Reviews on UT200xfiles and bot pathing is needed when I test them offline. However, I would not say it is not fair. The mapper has the right to pick if he wants to put bot pathing in or not in his map. I will agree that it would be half done without them but then again I'm not saying it is fair.

~Death Dream~

Comment

All I am saying is that until bot pathing is added this level is not going to see many downloads or many requests to port it over to the PS3. You have to remember that UT3 is doing okay online but not great and that this time around the majority of players are offline bot players both on the PC and the PS3 so if you really want your map to be played you add bot support ... this is the first DM map I have come across in all this time that has no bot support and for a DM match that is critical. Now if this map were for the IG community that would be a a very different story.

Comment

Please add bot support before you move on to something else. This is a very good map. I like to play both on and off line.

Comment

Whilst i must third that comment, becuase bot support is very important for a fun offline match. I too test all maps in Instant Action and wont really be able to give feedback unless u provide good bot support.

Comment

And I, for one, play mostly singleplayer, as do some of my colleagues because it is hard to find a good, low ping TDM server. Therefore, I also ask for bot support.

Comment

Working...
                              X