Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BattleMOD V5, now with loaded weapons, dodge jump, health regen, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BattleMOD V5, now with loaded weapons, dodge jump, health regen, etc.

This mutator allows you to tune many aspects of UT3 like weapon switching speed, fire rate of weapons, walking speed, extra starting health, health regeneration, extra high jumping, dodge jumping, max ammo, ammo regeneration and starting the game with all weapons.

Everything is fully configurable so you can choose which settings you want to use.

Every setting has been tested to work with dedicated servers.

V4.1 -> V5
    Removed the HUD enhancements pending Epic patch.
    Added CfgbAllWeapons, CfgHealthRegenPerSecond, CfgHealthMaxRegen,
    CfgAmmoResupplyPerSecond and CfgbAllowDodgeJumping settings.
    Fixed CfgWeaponSwitchSpeedMultiplier to work properly for dedicated servers.

Download: http://www.onsrpg.com/ut3mods.php (full source code included)

Thanks for this, sounds awesome.
    Can't test right now, but can I configure specifically what weapons regenerate ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Kurosawa View Post
      Thanks for this, sounds awesome.
      Can't test right now, but can I configure specifically what weapons regenerate ammo?
      No only the speed atm. Super weapons are excluded from this.

Comment

I am diggin this Mutator!!!

Comment

Fantastic mutator! Well done!

Comment

Seems pretty awesome. It would be nice if you could config this from ingame.

Comment

I can't seem to configure ingame.. Is just editing the .INI ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                I can't seem to configure ingame.. Is just editing the .INI ?
                Yes, detailed instructions are in the included ReadMe.txt file.

Comment

does the dodgejump of this mutator follow through the enitre map cycle or does it stop working after the first map?

Comment

BattleMode, if you remember my problem with your mutator, is there a way you can fix the conflict when in use in combo with the 'slow kill time' mutator in instant action? I know the problem now. When I kill an enemy, the slow kill time mutator kicks in for the effect, then it reverts back to the games default speed, but not to your mutators speed that I set in the BattleMod ini.

The way I think the slow time kill mutator works, it just quickly changes the game speed from slow to normal when you kill an enemy.

Comment

Are there any AI tweaks in this, or do bots just go psycho-aggressive when they get all that health and ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
                        BattleMode, if you remember my problem with your mutator, is there a way you can fix the conflict when in use in combo with the 'slow kill time' mutator in instant action? I know the problem now. When I kill an enemy, the slow kill time mutator kicks in for the effect, then it reverts back to the games default speed, but not to your mutators speed that I set in the BattleMod ini.

The way I think the slow time kill mutator works, it just quickly changes the game speed from slow to normal when you kill an enemy.
                        I thought you were referring to the slomo mutator that is included with the game, but now I understand you are using a different mutator. Where exactly can I find the 'slow kill time' mutator? Then I can dissect it and see if I can solve this conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
                          Where exactly can I find the 'slow kill time' mutator?
                          It's a stock mut that you can only use offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                            It's a stock mut that you can only use offline.
                            Yes, thank you

It's a mutator that creates a 'matrix' style effect when you kill someone.

Comment

Its officially called "Kills Slow Time". Also when will there be a UI for this great mutator? Without one I think you are really limiting its usage. You may want to take a look at the newest mutator that customized/configures player settings, weapon, and vehicles to get an idea of how to do a proper config menu for this gem. It really is an awesome mutator. Just need to make it work with "KST". Link to the other mutator with a UI:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=592768

Comment

Working...
                              X