No announcement yet.

VCTF-DustBowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok well it did make a mouse_terrain file, but it's weird that some people need it and some don't... i found this file in the cooked p.c. folder, and not in the custom maps.

http://www.mediafire.com/upload_comp...id=pgymmnni20w

i'll go ahead and add it to the zip later today

Comment

T100's input

I did not need that file.
      I will help if necessary.
      i played it from start to finish too.

Comment

My server is requesting mouse_terrain as well.

Server and client patched 1.1 beta3

Comment

WildmouseX -

THANK YOU! That mouse_terrain file seems to have fixed the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by WildmouseX View Post
            ok well it did make a mouse_terrain file, but it's weird that some people need it and some don't... i found this file in the cooked p.c. folder, and not in the custom maps.

http://www.mediafire.com/upload_comp...id=pgymmnni20w

i'll go ahead and add it to the zip later today
            that link does not work and it's not in the original zipfile aswell :/

Comment

mediafire seems to be having problems - i have the new zip file ready, but i can't upload.... if they don't get their stuff back up and running by monday - i'll find another place to host it.

it looks like the link has changed for the terrain file as well, try this one....
              http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?62ge2mmxoga

Comment

Here's a mirror courtesy of the HTM clan WildmouseX, it includes the "mouse_terrain.upk" file as well. VCTF-DustBowl-Fixed

BTW.. I had a great time in our server last night playing this.

Comment

i dont why this map got such a low rating, but I think it is a lot of fun because of all the chaos; especially since you stated that this wasn't your attempt at a complex or serious map or anything but just spammage...well i enjoy it anyway

Comment

this map its buggy you can go under the map etc...

Comment

are you gonna make this possible on the ps3?

Comment

Didnt like this map either. Doesn't look like much thought or effort has gone in to it at all.

Pop!

Comment

Think this thread deserves a Bump after the new expansion's release..... this map + Greed + Titan = Great Fun.......all that + Super Beserk = All That You Need!!

greed server admins - check it out.

and to the last post - it wasn't a thought out map at all, it was a simple practice of all the editor components you need to use to make a VCTF-map - and it turned out to be fun to play.

Comment

fun is one word, there are others. but i'll add it to my greedlist.

fun would be the word for me. i just played greed dustbowl and it took FOREVER to cap... when i finally did the score was 230-5. hard moving those skulls to enemy base. good thing people are more flaky than bots; bots made life miserable vehicle-spamming all game. the cap was great tho: 12 minutes of dying > 12 seconds to cap

a character-map for sure. not Corruption or Sandstorm... more like larger, plainer Shoebox or Feelgood. i dunno if i'd play it much, but it does have a style; u either like it or u don't, but it definitely plays.

...i bet if i played it with a full server it would rock actually

Comment

i made a demo of the map playing greed for some friends and figured i'd share here for anyone interested - the mutators i used are titan, super bezerk and kills slow time. - enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lqyoztwgtvz

remember you need the map from the first post.

Comment

Working...
                              X