BattleMOD V4 now with PPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
    I just played a few rounds of Duel and DM instant action. The first few rounds I just played with your mutator with the modifications that I like and everything played well. My preffered settings:
    CfgCheckConfig=DO NOT REMOVE THIS!
    CfgGameSpeedMultiplier=0.700000
    CfgWeaponSpeedMultiplier=0.000000
    CfgWeaponSwitchSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgHoverVehicleSpeedMultiplier=0.000000
    CfgWalkingSpeedMultiplier=0.000000
    CfgHealthMultiplier=0.000000
    CfgJumpMultiplier=0.500000
    CfgbMaxAmmo=False

Then I later I put in the Slow Kill Time mutator together with yours. Then after the 1st kill, all the settings on your mutator reverted back. Then when I leave the game and look into your ini, it then looks like this:
    CfgCheckConfig=DO NOT REMOVE THIS!
    CfgWeaponSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgHoverVehicleSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgWalkingSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgHealthMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgJumpMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgbMaxAmmo=False

So I think its your mutator in conflict with the slo kill mut.
    Ah I think I understand what is happening now. It is probably not a conflict with another mutator. 0.000000 is not a valid value (it's a multiplier, when you multiply something with 0 it becomes 0). BattleMOD automatically corrects this invalid value by replacing it with the default value, I programmed it this way on purpose to prevent problems with wrong settings. You probably want to use 1.0 (not 0.0) if you want the standard speed for a certain setting.

Comment

Ah, ok! Thanks. It plays fine now and doesnt revert the settings.

But, there still is an unusual problem. Try my settings below and go into instant action with the slow time kill mutator together and see what happens from the start of the game til when you get your first kill.
      For me, It starts off really slooow then after the first kill, everything falls fine into place. very wierd.

Here's my new settings:

CfgWeaponSpeedMultiplier=1.000000
      CfgHoverVehicleSpeedMultiplier=1.000000
      CfgWalkingSpeedMultiplier=1.000000
      CfgHealthMultiplier=1.000000
      CfgJumpMultiplier=1.200000
      CfgbMaxAmmo=False

Comment

Ah, ok! Thanks. It plays fine now and doesnt revert the settings.
        Perfect! I will put some more information in the manual.

But, there still is an unusual problem. Try my settings below and go into instant action with the slow time kill mutator together and see what happens from the start of the game til when you get your first kill.
        For me, It starts off really slooow then after the first kill, everything falls fine into place. very wierd.
        I assume you are using the Slomo mutator that is included in the game. I looked at the source code of that mutator (UTMutator_Slomo.uc) and it seems to be identical to CfgGameSpeedMultiplier=0.8 (both mutators alter the gamespeed). So if you use that setting you do not need the Slomo mutator and they will not conflict with each other.

Comment

Ok i have a question...can you configure ANY mutators in ut3 yet? I cant seem to edit any of them without being told "this mutator cannot be configured"?!

I take it I have to go with the INI settings...using 1.01. I wonder when another proper patch will come, still 1.01 is a vast improvement.

Good mutator on default so far lol

Comment

can u add also "kills" number? cos it's usually different from "score" number

would be nice to have also "efficency" stat for instagib games

Comment

Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
              Ok i have a question...can you configure ANY mutators in ut3 yet? I cant seem to edit any of them without being told "this mutator cannot be configured"?!
              This should be possible but I did not (yet) do that with this mutator. I think I will wait for the patch which will add the webadmin before I look into that because otherwise I will probably have to do it twice. In the meantime it is good old fashioned INI editing.

Comment

Originally posted by poe View Post
                can u add also "kills" number? cos it's usually different from "score" number would be nice to have also "efficency" stat for instagib games
                I will look into this. Not sure if everything needed for this is recorded by the game engine.

Comment

Great!!! Thanks man

Comment

nice bro REAL NICE! thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X