Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

BattleMOD V4 now with PPH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleMOD V4 now with PPH

This mutator enhances the scoreboard by adding PPH and Deaths to it. This mutator also
    allows you to tune some aspects of UT3 like hoverboard speed, weapon switching speed,
    fire rate of weapons, walking speed, extra starting health, extra high jumping
    and max ammo. Everything is fully configurable so you can pick and choose
    which settings you want to use.

Changes V3 -> V4
    Upgraded the mutator from UT3 1.00 to UT3 1.01.
    Added PPH to the scoreboards.
    Added Deaths to the Warfare, CTF, VCTF and Team Deathmatch scoreboards.

Download: http://www.onsrpg.com/ut3mods.php (includes instructions and sourcecode).

Awesome just awesome! : D
    Thanks for this, I'll be sure to use it.

Comment

Good job!!!

Comment

For future releases I'd love to see vehicle tweaks.
        (i.e Hellbender health/turret damage)

Also, I recommend using a different versioning format.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softwar...ioning#Numeric
        So that you won't be on version 20, with only a few differences from version 4.

Comment

nice, post it all over the forums, so epic notices and uses that in the patch great work man

Comment

When I tweak the ini file, usually after the 1st kill or my death sets all the values by default during instant action. Very annoying. I also use the slow kill mutator so I dont know if that maybe causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Kurosawa View Post
              For future releases I'd love to see vehicle tweaks. (i.e Hellbender health/turret damage)
              I will do some research on this. The current BattleMOD already allows you to tweak hoverboard speed.

Originally posted by Akira Kurosawa View Post
              Also, I recommend using a different versioning format. So that you won't be on version 20, with only a few differences from version 4.
              I am aware of the usual 4.7 format, but I prefer V4 etc. instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
                When I tweak the ini file, usually after the 1st kill or my death sets all the values by default during instant action. Very annoying.
                That is not standard behavior. Did you use the INI as included in the ZIP without removing anything? Please note you need UT3 1.01 for this version. For UT3 1.00 you can use BattleMOD V3 instead.

I also use the slow kill mutator so I dont know if that maybe causing it.
                Seems unlikely, since BattleMOD has it's own private INI file.

Comment

Can i see deaths/pph without adding this mutator to list? in every game in scoreboard.

Comment

Yes, I do have the patch 1.01. I did place the files accordinly to their proper folders and no luck. I even tried to set the ini as a read only but it still changes during my first death or first kill.

Comment

Yes, I do have the patch 1.01. I did place the files accordingly to their proper folders and no luck. I even tried to set the ini as a read only but it still changes during my first death or first kill.
                      Very strange. Does the problem disappear if you use only the BattleMOD mutator, and not any other mutators?

Comment

Originally posted by *Snoopy* View Post
                        Can i see deaths/pph without adding this mutator to list? in every game in scoreboard.
                        The mutator adds the deaths/pph so you really have to load it for that. Everything is configurable so if you just want to have pph/deaths but none of the other features then this is possible.

Comment

Not to sound stupid, but what doe the PPH stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                            Not to sound stupid, but what doe the PPH stand for?
                            points per hour

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
                              Very strange. Does the problem disappear if you use only the BattleMOD mutator, and not any other mutators?
                              I just played a few rounds of Duel and DM instant action. The first few rounds I just played with your mutator with the modifications that I like and everything played well. My preffered settings:
                              CfgCheckConfig=DO NOT REMOVE THIS!
                              CfgGameSpeedMultiplier=0.700000
                              CfgWeaponSpeedMultiplier=0.000000
                              CfgWeaponSwitchSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgHoverVehicleSpeedMultiplier=0.000000
                              CfgWalkingSpeedMultiplier=0.000000
                              CfgHealthMultiplier=0.000000
                              CfgJumpMultiplier=0.500000
                              CfgbMaxAmmo=False

Then I later I put in the Slow Kill Time mutator together with yours. Then after the 1st kill, all the settings on your mutator reverted back. Then when I leave the game and look into your ini, it then looks like this:
                              CfgCheckConfig=DO NOT REMOVE THIS!
                              CfgGameSpeedMultiplier=0.700000
                              CfgWeaponSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgWeaponSwitchSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgHoverVehicleSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgWalkingSpeedMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgHealthMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgJumpMultiplier=1.500000
                              CfgbMaxAmmo=False

So I think its your mutator in conflict with the slo kill mut.

Comment

Working...
                              X