Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-ForgottenPast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-ForgottenPast

DM-ForgottenPast - Its a small death match map set in an extremely old refinery deep in the mountains.

This is my first UT3 map and I hope I can only get better. Its not perfect yet. (I don't know how to add screen shots to the map yet, I only bought the game earlier xD) But here it is Hope everyone likes it.

New + Updated
    Download

actually dude, this is decent, though id do a little color correction post processing

Comment

decent idd

makes me scared a bit tho .. is it really not possible to add some color to that engine ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidesh0w View Post
        decent idd

makes me scared a bit tho .. is it really not possible to add some color to that engine ?
        Well, it seems he used stock assets for his map (nothin' wrong with that), so I wouldn't expect much more color than the stock maps.

Comment

Wow, you're the first to post a map that actually looks very decent!

Comment

id love to try it, but the game isnt out here yet :P looks a little bit cluttered imo, keep working on it

Comment

This Quite Good For A First Try UT3 Map Dowloading Now.

Comment

Comment

omfg
                  pretty colours :love:

Comment

I like it, but it looks a little dull and gears like.

"Need bring to life"
                    Color

Comment

Looking nice. Good job.

It is easy to add color in UEngine 3. I am currently working on removing color from my map to have it fit into the UT3 look and feel.

Comment

fug, just do whatever and use world post processing to desaturate

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                          Wow, you're the first to post a map that actually looks very decent!
                          What him said, cant wait till Friday to play it !

Comment

forget color the theme is awesome brings a much more unreal effect. Some these dudes be utcomp whorin, wanna see too much pink and green lol whole bloody rainbow

Comment

Nice map, looks great though you might want to put a blocking volume over the ceiling.. as it stands it's rather easy to get outside the map (especially with jump boots ) other than that great job.

Comment

Working...
                              X