• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DodgeJump [Updated 11/12/07]

Name: MutDodgeJump
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT3
    Description: Allows players to jump again after they have dodged.
    Download:
    MutDodgeJump RAR (eliotvu.com)
    MutDodgeJump RAR (GameFront)
    MutDodgeJump RAR (GameFront)
    MutDodgeJump RAR (UTZone)
    MutDodgeJump RAR (GamersHell)
    MutDodgeJump RAR (FilePlanet)

How to Install:
    Place UTMutDodgeJump.ini in ...\My documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config
    Place MutDodgeJump.u in ...\My documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script

Note: if you don't find any of those folders you'll have to create them!

Have fun & stop whining

Good job! now at least i can make some trial maps

Comment

Originally posted by Eliot View Post
      Edit: forgot to apply mutator icon can any admin put it on or atleast let us can edit that :x.
      Done, now could you please follow the correct posting format?

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=583697

Comment

very nice indeed

Comment

Nice

Here is a mirror (no reg. req.) for you:
          DodgeJump: http://ut-fun.de/download.php?view.132
          MultiDodge: http://ut-fun.de/download.php?view.133

Comment

Question

Waiting For Full Game. But I Have A Question

Does This Enable

[Jump] [Wall Dodge] [Jump]

Also?

Im Interested To See What This Game Would Play Like With All The (Jump/Dodge/Wall Dodge) Moves In It

Comment

It makes it exactly the same as it was with UT2004 so also jump-walldodge-jup yes.

Comment

Can you add an option for multiwall dodge jump? We used this on our server in UT2004 and want it for UT3. This would allow you to wall dodge all over the place.

Comment

wow already man I CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LUCKY DUDES !!

Comment

Originally posted by {SAP}THEEDGE View Post
                    Can you add an option for multiwall dodge jump? We used this on our server in UT2004 and want it for UT3. This would allow you to wall dodge all over the place.
                    done but as seperated mutator though, untested online but should work online
                    i hope :>, and also you need to be very fast with you jumping after doing a multi dodge just saying incase you think you can't jump.

Comment

Too bad this will be shunned by so many as it is not the "original way" UT3 was meant to be played >_>.
                      I think every server should be forced to include this mutator. Come on everyone, if we all do it Epic will HAVE to include it in their first patch! =)

Comment

I'm really glad to hear someone made this, and so early too. Trial maps were a large portion of the maps i played in UT2004, so it's good to know that the idea won't die off because of something as stupid as no dodge jump. Not to mention as well that i used to dodge jump everywhere in normal games too, and now it just feels kinda limited for someone who dodge jumped to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by [LX7][Dezoris] View Post
                          Too bad this will be shunned by so many as it is not the "original way" UT3 was meant to be played >_>.
                          I think every server should be forced to include this mutator. Come on everyone, if we all do it Epic will HAVE to include it in their first patch! =)

I do hope youre joking.

Comment

Can you put up the source for this please, np if you want to keep it to yourself. but I am an intimediate modder and Im just curious what the coding is like with UT3, if its like the previous UTs

Comment

excellent

Comment

Working...
                              X