Late beta release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late beta release

Im new to the forum . . . .. heres a map all you UT3 heads might be interested in, its not complete but its playable, if you guys like it i might pull out my old copy of ut3 and finish the map and give it all the finishing touches it needs and i just might make custom assets if im motivated enough, check out the map video and let me know what you think, it can be downloaded on my wix site . . . . . . hope u guys enjoy it . ..
    pics can be seen here
    Video can be seen here

The map looks awesome but isn't really playable as it is : it can't be play with bots at all, navigation isn't clear in the bases. If you feel like finishing this well why not.

Comment

Originally posted by BomBerWill View Post
      The map looks awesome but isn't really playable as it is : it can't be play with bots at all, navigation isn't clear in the bases. If you feel like finishing this well why not.
      Hi Will, thanks for checking it out, yes i know it is not capable of bots, i resigned from this map years ago, the map is actually playable with online/lan friends, i doubt ill find the motivation to actually finish it up and add paths and ai to it, but all the trap doors work via kismet and the vehicle doors open as planned when the flag is taken, i actualy played this map on a lan network with a few of my buddies years ago back when i was building it, but we all grew up and got busy with life, family, and bigger responsibilities, hopefully someone will find the interest to give this map the finishing touches and the tweaks and adjustments it needs so that it can be a keeper worth storing on the hard drive, in the mean time . . its just a pre beta that just needs work on the lighting, and ai pathing. ive moved onto different game technology and other toys and hobbies, and also busy with life in general. Again, thanks for checkin it out . . .

Comment

Working...
      X