arm ( test custom weapons view fps )

Click image for larger version

Name:	fps arm nanosuit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	3254058

UT3 2.1
    DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t4...sUltraBeta.rar

SKaa3w good to see you are still around. If you want to have something special, here take the below code for just a laugh. If you insert one of the following code into the family code, it will have you character do the animation selected repeatedly in the character preview screen. If you know how to animate then you can make an animation and select that one for the preview screen instead. Sadly I am taking a break form chars, so you can use the idea, if it has not been done already. No effect in game.

Replace this
    CharEditorIdleAnimName="CC_Human_Female_Idle"

With:
    CharEditorIdleAnimName="Taunt_FB_Pelvic_Thrust_A"
    or
    CharEditorIdleAnimName="Taunt_FB_Victory"
    or
    CharEditorIdleAnimName="Taunt_FB_Hoolahoop"
    or whatever...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	3251012
    Edit I think I mentioned this to u b4. Nevermind. Chars are huge though 124mb.

Comment

can you take your Models and come into UE 4.0, because, Photorealistic and more possibility's
      whant be really happy, if i see you on it.. take a look on my Signature, look the movies and have fun..
      UnrealEngine, Editor and UT 4.0 it is now free, also free to use and free for noncommerzials..
      So, you can have fun, really fun.. in Photorealistic .. and with you skill's, be my magician )))
      and come into Real alive world with you Skill's .. I invite you sincerely !

best best regards
      Blacky

Comment

the final edition will weigh less, but keep the visual quality As for why not get me started EU4 - I'm fine with UE3 but it will cost you understand some of the mod not want to leave half of the projects concerning UT3 x unreal Actor without But waiting to see the finished work

UT3 needs to improve the most necessary aspects as real faces and anime style.

and reversed halo of time UT3 - not like the idea of star of 0 in UE4 without completing the UE3 - time to think -

UT p.s best fps arena: D

Comment

Working...
        X