Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 the master chief halo beta edition (Beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 the master chief halo beta edition (Beta)

Hello here at the request of many I bring the master chief halo beta edition PC (ut3 mod) I find it difficult to continue my projects for personal reasons ...
    well I hope you support my project and comment if you like - been studying and experimenting in UE3 to improve gradually the mods

Video demo :

DL : https://mega.co.nz/#F!i5xVwCoD!cNbNNFv327EJ_QQF0tY4Lg

Click image for larger version

Name:	Demo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	3253989

Requirements 2GB of disk space and UT3 Patch 2.1 ( in 4 upk is 980 Models parts and Custom Shader materials - textures size 2048x2048 )
    I already checked the links

PReview

Name:	Simple.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	3253990

Name:	UT3 2014-10-06 02-22-24-07.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	3253991

Name:	UT3 2014-10-06 02-29-01-81.jpg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	3253992

Name:	UT3 2014-10-06 02-35-30-51.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	3253993

I'm already starting to work the covenant Custom edition

Incredible work. Downloading .....
    Don't leave us without posting some tutorials. Hope things improves for you mods should be fun to make. Im' sure alot of people will d/l this and not many will say thanks. But thanks!

p.s. your English is better than usual

Comment

This is fantastic. You did a good job. There are plenty of SPARTAN models and I am glad you added Cortana. I almost forgot about her. I will download it now.

Hope it makes it to ALPHA version. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with the covenant edition.

Comment

Thanx , while more study UE3 looking amplify the variety of materials of characters for my ut3 is a FPS arena I could use any characters of any kind with all the details now I'm working on Sheer Rating and masks for real models and well I have to finish the monsters legacy of U1 but working in HD textures take long to recreate

Comment

I hope that is for me But must you include spoilers to an unrelated project here?
          have to finish the monsters legacy of U1
          - i have a few of the HD textures done. I Just would like this Material issue fixed here:
          https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...3#post31897703

- And i am waiting for the skeleton Rig From "Johnny 5" to add to the 'Slith', or if you like i can rig this myself. You gave permission but didn't confirm if you would do this or if i should do this.
          Remember the 'Slith' should be 1 Head Height taller than the Player/ Pawn

Here's Some of the files:
          http://www.mediafire.com/download/21...replayer23.rar

- I originally sent them to "Euchreplayer23" but not sure if he has time to work on them (hope your ok Euchre)
          - I can send you the other characters models this weekend.

============================
          To release the project i may have to use other models hence the no longer secret "secret" anymore... Ty for spoiler lol

Comment

Working...
          X