No announcement yet.

DM-Ourea Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very beautiful pics. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play it but I've been busy playing with the UT4 pre-alpha and UE4 .

Comment

Great job on the custom stuff, looks fantastic.

suggestions:
      The elevator rooms could do with some light sources they look dark and dull.
      There are too many armor pickups and too many big healths, personally I'd never place more than 1 of each armor unless it's a CTF/WAR type of map or just extremely big in size, same goes for the Keg.

Comment

I played the map.

Visually........................ pure art, really !!!

Gameplay wise......... hummm...... seriously it is a mess To much of everything everywhere ! the only weapon base that have the right spot is the Flak inside the tunnels. All the rest would need to be put somewhere else.

- The Udamage and the super health are much to close for example.
        - The Belt placement is a good one but the big tree in this area isn't good gameplay wise. The area would be better without it.

I have a lot of suggestions gameplay wise but there are to many of them & would take me too much time to explain the "where" & "why" the map would be better that way. I can suggest you to send me the uncoocked file in PM, I'll make all the changes & give it back to you so you'll have the final decision ? Let me know.

Still, the map is a pure work of art. On that, you got 100% !!!

Comment

Thrallala: Thanks! I'll take a look at adding some lights in the lift rooms, pretty sure I have an idea in mind that will work well. I'm going to scale back the number of pickups in the level for the next release as well, so there will be less armor in the next version. I think there's only one keg right now in the lake in the cave, if there's a second one sneaking around in there then I somehow missed it @_@, i'll take a look!

stevelois: I think you're right, so I'm going to scale the number of pickups back for the next release. I'd love to see your suggestions first, so i'll PM you a link for the uncooked map soon. The file will be.. quite large, just warning you ahead of time lol.

edit: stevelois: I PM'd you a link to the uncooked map, but I'm not sure if it went through as I'm not seeing it in my sent messages. Let me know if you didn't get it and I will try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Biogenesis View Post
            stevelois: I think you're right, so I'm going to scale the number of pickups back for the next release. I'd love to see your suggestions first, so i'll PM you a link for the uncooked map soon. The file will be.. quite large, just warning you ahead of time lol.

edit: stevelois: I PM'd you a link to the uncooked map, but I'm not sure if it went through as I'm not seeing it in my sent messages. Let me know if you didn't get it and I will try again.
            I've receive the PM & downloading the map as I wrote. The file is large but it's my size of uncoocked map size so... lol.

Will be back to you ASAP

Comment

Map as been updated and I send the it to you in PM

Comment

Waiting for the final version of this jewel

Comment

Heyho! Are you still working on this map? Just wondering, because I want the final version of this beauty!

Comment

Up for the final version!

Comment

Working...
                    X