Rumple's Bloodshed (Warfare Mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The reason it forces one character model is the camo system. I have a prototype of the jetpack with a mutator I used for initial testing. When I get time I'll update & release that as a stand alone. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A few questions :
    Any chance to have the jetpack in a mutator ?
    Any chance to play it with custm characters ?

Awesome mod !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tarnation he said he will send you a PM. Check your inbox.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll let Wup know. He does all the web site stuff. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As always super impressive stuff Rumple!
    BTW I have tried to register on your website and never got the confirmation email (I did check the SPAM folder).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Screen shots of upcoming map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No problem! I've been nibbling away at this for over a year now between working full time plus overtime, wife, & other responsibilities.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rumplehedskin View Post
    Had a lot going on in the last couple months. Been working on a huge update. New vehicles, & maps. Maps take time...
    Hey How I did missed this great mod! Thanks for your effort dude!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Had a lot going on in the last couple months. Been working on a huge update. New vehicles, & maps. Maps take time...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh ok you mean the hoverboard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rumplehedskin View Post
    Thanks! The "hover bike" I assume you're talking about is the grav cycle? It carries 2 people & when you "duck" with the alt fire it gives you a speed boost. I've tried to make the vehicles more realistic as far as weapon power, armor, & speed goes. Light vehicles should have light armor & weaker weapons but have greater speed and agility. More maps coming soon. I'll have an update for this in the near future. Stay tuned!
    Oh no not the Tribes grav cycle, I love that one. I meant UT3's default hoverbike when you press "Q", I prefer your jetpack more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! The "hover bike" I assume you're talking about is the grav cycle? It carries 2 people & when you "duck" with the alt fire it gives you a speed boost. I've tried to make the vehicles more realistic as far as weapon power, armor, & speed goes. Light vehicles should have light armor & weaker weapons but have greater speed and agility. More maps coming soon. I'll have an update for this in the near future. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey just wanted to drop by and say thanks for this amazing mod. I did not expect Tribes weapons, vehicles from Mass Effect, Planetside 2 and Tribes:Ascend and friggin jetpacks that the AI use competently!

I guess more maps would help and maybe a separate mutator that replaces the boring hoverbike with jetpacks but other than that this is a fun and impressive mod. Good job man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    18 downloads so far. That's at least half of this games population! If anyone in europe would like to put this on a server please contact me for proper server setup information. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's as close as you can get to a total conversion mod as you can get, but you can still run stock maps with stock content.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X