Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Fixes (Beta): A UT3 Bugfix Mutator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a mutator not a patch. It won't do anything if not activated. If a server "applies" it, you will download that mutator once you connect to that server.

Comment

The mutator goes on the server. If a server does not use it, you will not see its effects while connected to that server, regardless of whether you have installed it locally.

edit: lol … IOW, "what Rattle said"

Comment

Incompatible with Epic?

I've recently added this to my server as a test, but noticed I can't get points for damaging enemy Nodes/Core anymore. When I remove the mutator from the server's commandline, it works normally.
        I searched for some other servers using UT3 Fixes and there you can get points for that too. When I only activate UT3 Fixes, it works well too.
        I've added all my mutators 1 by 1 and found out.. Darn.. It must be the default Titan mutator. I really don't wanna play without Titan but no scoring for Coredamage... That's a huge miss in WarFare.

I've read that Titan mutator is a killer for many more custom mutators, but is there any way to get them both working together? Was this known already but unsolvable, or is this new and is there a possibility?
        [-FEARIV-]

Comment

There should be a mutator named "UT3 Fixes / Titan". Basically it's UT3 Fixes B6 (this mutator) & the Titan mutator combine. Use it instead (and don't activate "UT3 Fixes" & "Titan Mutator")

Comment

Originally posted by BomBerWill View Post
            There should be a mutator named "UT3 Fixes / Titan". Basically it's UT3 Fixes B6 (this mutator) & the Titan mutator combine. Use it instead (and don't activate "UT3 Fixes" & "Titan Mutator")
            I'm not able to find that here or using google. I haven't seen it before. "should be"... Can you help with that? Any leads?

Comment

After downloading "UT3Fixes_Beta_b6.zip"(first post) & installing it, in game it adds two mutators : "UT3 Fixes" & "UT3 Fixes / Titan". No other download.

Comment

Issue solved

Originally posted by BomBerWill View Post
                After downloading "UT3Fixes_Beta_b6.zip"(first post) & installing it, in game it adds two mutators : "UT3 Fixes" & "UT3 Fixes / Titan". No other download.
                I've only downloaded it for my server (so didn't actually open the game to add a mutator) so I missed the Titan-variant.
                There were no instructions for this to add it to server in readme as well. I added the first ClassName to commandline, thinking it would be okay (didn't check the rest of config file).
                Now I see, tested it and it works. Many thanks, also for the quick help on this fairly old thread.

Comment

Working...
                X