Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

GinGUTS (v033b) - A patch for Galtanors Invasion V022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by godmode0 View Post
    In online games the game is pretty buggy, not always clients download all files and then it start downloading inside a wave and the game crash alot.... using a solid redirect .
    Downloading MonsterAddon packages during already running waves will most probably crash the client! It is important that the server and the clients have the same packages installed before starting the game! Or are you referring to some other game content?

Comment

I olso have a simple Quiestion for you Donaldo, the idea of adding monsters is it the same as in Monstermanager in ut2004? adding monsters to a monstertable? ...
      Don't know the monstermanager from ut2004 ... but it is not possible to just add new monsters to the monstertable as the mod depends on special monsterpawn classes ...

And ofcourse the story of "Log: Missing cached shader map for material" is anoying olmost force me to give up on UT3 ( but love the gfx )
      Is this referring to the mod or to the game? I think I don't have such log entries ... at least not referring to GinGUTS ...

Comment

Originally posted by donaldo View Post
        Downloading MonsterAddon packages during already running waves will most probably crash the client! It is important that the server and the clients have the same packages installed before starting the game! Or are you referring to some other game content?
        Ofcourse thats its verry logical , but when you try to host a ***** game like me with gunts and galtanor, it would be hard to know for the clients what they have to install After one crash ppl give up mostly

Comment

Originally posted by donaldo View Post
          Don't know the monstermanager from ut2004 ... but it is not possible to just add new monsters to the monstertable as the mod depends on special monsterpawn classes ...
          Oke thats a clear anwser in the monstermanager it was possbile to add as manny monser you liked . Didnt have to compile nothing.

Is this referring to the mod or to the game? I think I don't have such log entries ... at least not referring to GinGUTS ...
          True , i used the gore mutator from runestorm package to have a blood splash screen on your cam when hit something ( realy cool and buggy ) took 15 minutes to start the server lol

Comment

Hi, I was just curious if any further work has been done? Will the source be released?

Comment

Working...
            X