Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

GinGUTS (v033b) - A patch for Galtanors Invasion V022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donaldo View Post
    ... that should do the trick ...
    It helped, thank you!
    By the way, this picture is perfect

Comment

Please can you upload the GinGUTS_Configs_v02.zip on Media Fire ?

Comment

Patience ... had some upload problems yesterday ... now it's on mediafire ...

Comment

Great !

Thanks

Comment

Waves "genuine" and "heavyduty" have a strange feature: sometimes, if you shoot a robot, you can teleport.
            This is as it should be or is it a bug?

Comment

The specialty of AttackBot03 causes some confusions ... Its specialty is switching location with attacker when only damaged and not killed ... it's like Galtanor wanted it to be

Comment

And when will the final release?

Comment

Nice!
                  Downloading, gonna update the default galtanor on my server!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi! Great job in putting some polish on one of my favorite mods. Not much activity lately. Has this moved into the final release section? How is version .34 coming?

Comment

Elite Machines XV messes with the Radar and Crosshairs. Can't seem to get them to work nice together.

Comment

Yeah radar is broken :s miss it

Comment

Originally posted by BrianX View Post
                          Hi! Great job in putting some polish on one of my favorite mods. Not much activity lately. Has this moved into the final release section? How is version .34 coming?
                          Have not been working on this mod for some time now ... will try to get back into this mod again ... there was no bug report on the experimental stuff from 0.34pre ... so should be not so hard to finish this :-)

Originally posted by LLonewolf View Post
                          Nice! Downloading, gonna update the default galtanor on my server!Thanks!
                          Thx :-) Do you have an open server to play this mod?

Comment

In online games the game is pretty buggy, not always clients download all files and then it start downloading inside a wave and the game crash alot.... using a solid redirect .
                            The game had/has alot poittention but nothing was never finished , not talking bout mods or mutators though
                            Im using 034pre and this is the crashlog. -> http://pastebin.com/qch06T3k
                            Ofcourse im using the latest patched and drivers

Comment

And ofcourse the story of "Log: Missing cached shader map for material" is anoying olmost force me to give up on UT3 ( but love the gfx )

Comment

I olso have a simple Quiestion for you Donaldo, the idea of adding monsters is it the same as in Monstermanager in ut2004? adding monsters to a monstertable?
                                or does the scripts have to be compiled to a galtanorinvasion.u ?

Thx buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X