Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

EP23 Character Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here the Screenshoots from small Black Paladin from Vindictus in the game

Comment

• Here is one of a Metroid pack that is about halfway done. Will be released soon.
      Dark Samus 1 of 4

LightSuit Samus 2 of 4

Comment

• Looking forward for that model. =)

Comment

• Me too

Comment

• 2rd
            'm really hungry

Comment

• I decided to do just three, the only three I could find from the same series of games (Metroid). I may add later to them if I find anything cool.

Metroid:
              PC Download
              PS3 Download

Comment

• Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post

I decided to do just three, the only three I could find from the same series of games (Metroid). I may add later to them if I find anything cool.

Metroid:
                PC Download
                Thanks for the lift!

Comment

• All of the models look absolutely amazing,im going to download a few of them and try them out, thanks alot for sharing this with us, you are a legend!

Comment

• he whant be a lord of Modelmaker if he create models with own Voices
                    a bit more round and polygonal skins are all so angular ..
                    will now mean nothing, I can not make skins,
                    but it is simply a neutral-intentioned honest feedback ... as Dude..

best regards
                    Blacky

Comment

• would you kindly do a metal gear solid 2 skin pack??? just of the gurlokovich soldiers and tengu soldiers??? please euch

Comment

• Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
                        Which games have gargoyles? Find a 3d model somewhere and i will try to rig it. These silly dragons from Skyrim are a pain, too complicated for UT3 engine (downsizing not going well).
                        he need Models

Comment

• Model Wish: ATST from Star Wars

Might it be possible to get an ATST into the UT3 world? Would be great!

Here is a link:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/ATST;94773

Comment

• nice models...what program are you using to extract? 3dxripper?

also...if you want to make nice textures and normal maps for the characters, I would suggest using CrazyBump. It dramatically improved the quality of the custom characters I've been working on:

Comment

• I will try crazybump on some of the newer models I will release. Here are some models that I will be releasing soon. Going to do a Timesplitters pack soon as well (I found some models).

Comment

• Great !

These skins are funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X