Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Sigourney Weaver Voice Pack for UT3 v0.2 Beta [PC] [Updated: 03-Feb-2012]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigourney Weaver Voice Pack for UT3 v0.2 Beta [PC] [Updated: 03-Feb-2012]

Sigourney Weaver Voice Pack for Unreal Tournament 3
    Version/Release Date: 0.2 Beta – February 03, 2012 (GMT+8, 08:05 PM)

DESCRIPTION
    This is a UT3 voice pack of the American actress Sigourney Weaver, alternatively known as the "Queen of Sci-Fi". It includes only the kick *** character Ellen Ripley from the Alien Quadrilogy that this is a 'Beta' release. I've mentioned her for playing many roles to record some numerous samples of her (150 or more sound files to collect). Unlike the voice pack modifications for UT99 and UT2004, the UT3 game has the unlimited number of Acknowledgments and Friendly Fire events, as well as Taunts, but quite different in the voice menu. Lopar-XL made the original Ripley Voice Pack for UT99. I'm luckily found some more than 100 sounds of her that needs to compile them to this UT3 version. Version 0.2 is moved the character to the Iron Guard faction and this voice pack is now attached to Ripley model came from the Alien vs. Predator Character Pack for UT3 by euchreplayer23. He gave me a response to use this VP to the accredited character and that makes me true. You can download the model via GirlsofGears + Borderlands Character Packs at Post #9. This is a standard specification of this mod, I recommended both making versions of my voice packs for either UT2004 or UT3. The sounds are PAL audio format with 16-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files, converted from 8-bit and the pitch value using the Batch Processing window from GoldWave. This VP contains foul language throughout, so there was no point in me marking any of the taunts, even with the "No Mature Taunts" option no longer here. Taunt listings of this VP is included below.

Samples: (Hear it!)
    "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
    "Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"

Contents:
    14 Acknowledgments
    18 Friendly Fires
    6 Encouragements
    29 Other/Miscellaneous
    42 Taunts

VERSION HISTORY
    v0.2 Beta, 03-Feb-2012
    • This is the same pack as Beta 1; but moved the character to Iron Guard faction and now attached to Ripley model came from the Alien vs. Predator Character Pack for UT3. No new sounds are added. You will need the model to make the VP work.

v0.1 Beta, 04-Jan-2012
    • Initial release. (Primarily Beta 1)

INSTALLATION
    Simply extract it from the RAR archive to your "My Documents" folder (and overwrite if you have an older release). Different paths for these two are the following:

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\My Documents
    7/Vista: C:\Users\(username)\My Documents

Once installed, you will find the character 'Sigourney Weaver' in the "Iron Guard" faction.
    To get the best out of the voice pack, set as a team bot or player. This way at least you'll hear the taunts from the team bot.

CREDITS
    * Lopar-XL for making this original voice pack for UT99 I converted.
    * Notepad++ for the codings of UnrealScript.
    * The folks at GoldWave for making awesome audio editing software.

HOMEPAGE
    http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/

DOWNLOAD
    Sigourney Weaver Voice Pack v0.2 Beta

Do NOT distribute this voice pack to somewhere else. Also, I will not create another mirror(s) either. The progress is a 'BETA' release. Unless you can contact me if possible.

Updated to Version 0.2 Beta

I've released a new version of Sigourney Weaver Voice Pack (v0.2 Beta).

The changelog is basically the same as Beta 1, no new sounds were added; but moved the character to 'Iron Guard' faction and now attached to Ripley model came from the Alien vs. Predator Character Pack for UT3 by euchreplayer23. You will need the model to make the VP work. Sorry for the getting response mate. Happy fragging in 2012!

Regards,
    Tux Android

(see first post)

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Bump! One download link of this VP added: my new homepage (replacing 4shared, unavailable).
        Planning with the updated version of this VP very soon (by 2014 and beyond, tbh).

Comment

Working...
        X