• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassins for UT3

UT3Assassins

Description
    ===========
    This is remake of old mod for UT. Read Assassins(Org)-Readme for more details...

Original Description:
    ====================
    Assassins is a UT death match mod (much like Assassins for Quake 2) where you are an assassin. Each player has one specific target at any given time. Players are given a target that they must then hunt down and exterminate. No one else is to be killed, that is except, whoever may be hunting you.

Features:
    ========
    All scorings are configurable.

Update 7/18/12:
    ============
    v2.20 support CTF/VCTF/WAR

Credits/Thanks:
    ===============
    SkurvyLads

Download v2.10:
    ============
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89897525/UT3Assassins.rar

PS3 support by euchreplayer23
    http://www.mediafire.com/?exk7www55g0insc

Download v2.20:
    ============

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89897525/UT3Assassins_v2.20.rar

I like this mod a lot.
    Nice work!

Comment

Awesome! Does it work for PS3?

Comment

How the hell did almost nobody comment on that?
        I loved the Assassin gametype for UT2004! Downloading.

Comment

Thank's guys... PS3 is not tested, but i don't think so.

@Sly. There was Assassin for UT2004..?

Comment

All the Gametype config options would have to be eliminated for the PS3. Ps3 doesn't support GT config at all. In order to to get it to work the "config" stuff would have to be completely taken out. default values would have to be hard coded into the gametype.uc file and compiled into a .u file and that file cooked for the PS3. With permission i could make an attempt?

Comment

Go one, but leave download link in this tread - i will update first page.

Comment

Yeah, there was a UT2004 version too.
                I'll dig it out for you, it even contained a vAssassin gametype which could be played on ONS maps.

EDIT: Here's the link: *click*

Comment

Thanks for the link... Maybe i can add new features...

Edit: Nope... Apart ONS support there is no new features, but if you guys want i can make WAR support.

Comment

That would be cool!

Now if there was a server running this gametype I would be happy, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Guys, until that you can try a combination of UT3Assassins with UT3CatchUp - more fun...

Comment

nice job, fun and refreshing my UT3
                        i tryed to install the mutator on our DM Server, votable via UTCompIIv4b2 but after installation and multiple reboot trys the gamemode still doesnt appear in the votable list(f5)...
                        + main problem is that it crashed my UT3 when trying to join the server:
                        *crash player game when voting the gametype via admin console but i was abble to join after the crash (lol but not under my name because that multiple login s**t) , so i was abble to play under "player527" vs my "uncleblitz" ghost facing/walking a wall +.+
                        *from that point it crashed my UT3 each time i tryed to rejoin the server

servers infos in my sig
                        anyway thx for sharing, keep up the nice work

edit: i backed up the server to its original DM settings and i was abble to rejoin with no probs, reswitched to assassin and got same crash while trying to join...so no doubts the *** gametype crash player s UT3 while joining the server,the server itself survive and seem to handle it...but as u cant join...lol... i run dodgejump & utcompIIIv4b2...compatibility problems?
                        i let the server running the gametype the whole day if u want to give it a try (Assassins, KBarge, dodgejump & utcompIIIv4b2)

Comment

Downloading. This is a fascinating mod for UT3; and I've also brought the UT99 and UT2004 version on my computer.

Comment

I told you guys, that net is not tested - will fix that in the next version...

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                            compatibility problems?
                            I think, this is the case...

Comment

lol...hm... np...i was testing & trying to collect some infos for you

Comment

Working...
                              X