Name: VCTF-KargoShip
    Version: Beta 3
    Players: 6 - 18
    Requirements: UT3

Download: http://cid-92ee00983ec04876.office.l...Ship%5E_B3.zip

Videos:

Description: A cargo ship on a canal under a bridge

NIce concept map dude.
    the redeemer could be sometimes ( or not it depends the season what you are using the redeemer ) a bit overpowered ...A suggestion ? You may try to make the ship cross along river in circular movement in middle of that big ladscape with a mid-large circular river with the ship crossing in it and when you find some bridge with that redeemer the player can approach the special bing bang moment ( the redeemer ) by jumpin toward bridge as the vid it does show perfectly.

Is only mi though mate I would love to see this map finished the layout is so "original" and funny for sure ( I tested it ) is it a blast for me lol. Another suggestion the combats zone is sometimes confusing can you add some kind of indication for the red zone and blue zone ( example painted arrow in blue or red or something)? In this way you can know inmediately what zone are currently the player.

Comment

t plz remove tank it too easy too flag camp wwith tank
      thets al for now

Comment

Thank you for the replies.
        Originally posted by DarkSonny07
        the redeemer could be sometimes ( or not it depends the season what you are using the redeemer ) a bit overpowered ...A suggestion ? You may try to make the ship cross along river in circular movement in middle of that big ladscape with a mid-large circular river with the ship crossing in it and when you find some bridge with that redeemer the player can approach the special bing bang moment ( the redeemer ) by jumpin toward bridge as the vid it does show perfectly.
        I prefer to keep this canal, the train and the limits in the map
        Originally posted by DarkSonny07
        nother suggestion the combats zone is sometimes confusing can you add some kind of indication for the red zone and blue zone ( example painted arrow in blue or red or something)? In this way you can know inmediately what zone are currently the player.
        It will be done in the next beta.
        Originally posted by coolcat22
        t plz remove tank it too easy too flag camp wwith tank
        thets al for now
        Some possibilities to kill the tank are available (redeemer, raptor, scorpion,...)

Comment

Last update :

Comment

Working...
          X