Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-ConnectFoursaken BETA v1.4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-ConnectFoursaken BETA v1.4

Name:Connect Forsaken
    Version:1.4
    Compatibility:Compatible with PS3, needs cooking
    Description:A game of Connect Four. Scoring four in a row will open the door to your opponent's flag.
    Comments:Best played with 2 players currently. Known bugs are
    -killing an opponent in the same area you're standing will cause neither to get rewarded
    -walking back and forth in the starting areas can lead to opponent getting multiple points at death

Screenshot:
    Credits:Me and epic for allowing me
    Homepage:
    Download:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20247...ctForsaken.zip

It works with bots, but they will just try and run straight to the flag. Needless to say, the door blocks them and you can just open it and destroy them. So recommended play 1v1 with human players!

Btw, this is my first real attempt at scripting anything with Kismet as I opened up the editor for the first time a week ago... If anyone wants to test it with me or give me some feedback, I'd love it!

Thanks

Comment

ok I've tested and after having understood how it's works (like Connect-Four game^^) ... I like, but second round is bugged: door of losing player become blocked and wining player cannot score point: reset sytem is not complete.

Comment

that sounds easily fixable.

So one team gets connect four and scores a point. Then on the second round, it's blocked?

Comment

Working...
        X