• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Insomniac

Name: VCTF-Insomniac
    Version: Gamma Release
    Compatibility: 2.1
    Description: Insomniac was intended to be different with both vertical and horizontal gameplay, forced by the positions of nodes. As VCTF Insomniac can be the fastest paced vctf match ever, or become an insanely long lasting war-[if the flag carrier tries to hide]. Features a blood fountain and some secrets, but was buggy. *Contains 25mins(overtime) of Custom Music-You can thank me{Alchemymix},Beefcore and soulscience for that
    Comments: Was my first map [not including tests and learning stuff etc]. Original Designed as Warfare 5v5-Converted to VCTF for ProFielders. VCTF-insomniac made it server-side somehow and has been on there for many months, so i thought i would give it a home here and at SI.Improvements have been made but silly mistakes do exist.-updates are now unlikely.
    Screenshot:

Credits: Umm, you can probably see how i did it all by myself, lol. Big thanks go to DoS players for voting it, Profielders for randomly uploading it to DoS. UTF and especially Paradox1911. Beefcore and Soulscience for Music.

Homepage: FAileFront uS3R (now known as gamefront):TKBS

Download:
    http://www.filefront.com/17907575/VC...alParadox.rar/

Cool I'll check it out!

Comment

Working...
    X