Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Eternalhuatl (BETA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Eternalhuatl (BETA)

Name:CTF-Eternahuatl

Version:1.00

Compatibility:PC-only at this point

Description:CTF-EternalCave for UT3, remade with custom assets based on central American themes.

Comments: Well...it's a start. I'm sure there are TONS of 1) collision issues; 2) size/scale issues; 3) ugly, unlit areas that need more TLC; 4) unforeseen bugs and problems. And then some. I'd like to get feedback from people who play more of the game instead of just map for it like myself. I need YOUR help.

Screenshot:

Credits:All the usual and where credit is due, like myself and Epic and all those other people - like Reed University for providing free-to-use photos of the ancient Mayan cities of Uxmal, Sayil, Labna, and Kabah!

I aint got a homepage.

GET FRAGGING

Looks promising

Comment

Originally posted by »thehitman« View Post
      looks promising
      ..... +1....

Comment

mate i would like to see the light for this map and bring on the fresh remake with new textures / meshes etc... This is how they must be graphycally and not the same old remake with the same old textures

Keep mappin mate first pic is sexy!

Edit: the scale is fien overall for me, wai to what say the mappers walking around this forum

Comment

Just as an aside:

The UT3 community can't boast much activity to begin with (which I think is really unfortunate - I love Unreal and really hope Epic has future plans for the franchise) but I have not forgotten about updating this map. I'm getting some feedback on another forum and will probably bump this up to a final release...

soon.

I am swamped with work right now, and I cannot significantly invest my time and energy into mapping at the present moment. I just managed to get it to a point before the defecation hit the rotary oscillator.

All that being said, keep playing and have fun!!!

Comment

what forum are you posting with this map mate? I would like to see you how are you managing this map this one has some great atmosphere..

Comment

agreed, looks extremely prommising indeed, would like to see how your getting along with it also

Comment

Working...
              X