• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT-5-Routesoftrain_Beta8 (PC)

Name: BT-5-Routesoftrain_Beta8
    Version: 8
    Compatibility: PC
    Description: A Bunny Trails map where you go to score jump on a movers in english and in spanish
    Comments:
    Screenshot: In the download
    Credits: Rychi
    Homepage:
    Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/SwQ1ebtl...ain_beta8.html

Thanks for play my maps. I hope this version will be the final version, but i´m playing with thinks that overcome me . Is very probable a new version, not at least I what I have done but need a online test, in my computer work.

I've uploaded it to my server. There is still that login problem: my UT3 dies, and when i restart it, the player with my name is already in the game, and the connection fails. After 2 or 3 attempts to login, i get in the game, but i get assigned a different name...

Do you have enough starting points? There should be at least 16 for each team for online game to work properly...

Comment

yes i´ve added 16 start points. I dont know the cause of this bug, but if anybody knows how repair this that says it to me.

Comment

Same happens to me... If we vote the map online, while my PC attempts to change map UT3 crashes. After my "login" fades (my name is in the list of connected players because game was closed due to a crash) i can re-enter the map without any problem.
        My actual solution (and it is not a solution!) is to disconnect before vote passes.
        I'm sorry I can't provide any other information. But we may take a look at game's log...

Comment

Working...
        X