Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MutantUT3 Conversion of UT2k4 Mutant [Beta 1.2.3][PIC][DL][PC] [UPDATED 10-28-2010]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan_5 View Post
    Is the AI fixed ?
    I don't know if you could say it is fixed, but at least it is quite playable right now.

Originally posted by xfuture View Post
    Played it for the first time last night. Bummer about the invisibility ( I really like that aspect). Could you change the size of the mutant maybe? Have him a little larger to give a visual distinction? It's a non issue if you do get the invisibility working. It's just a thought. I think things are going well keep up the great work.
    I am working on an aura for the Mutant, but right now it is only working locally and not on dedicated server.

Originally posted by xfuture View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way because I totally applaud your efforts to tackle a game type. I just wanted to add my two cents worth. My only comment at this point would be that it might be a little to easy to kill the mutant. Especially without the invisibility. In UT2004 it took a good amount of skill and some teamwork to take down the mutant. I must admit though that I have only played with bots at this point and need to give it a go with human opponents. Keep up the great work.
    In UT2004 the Mutant wasn't really invisible (I just installed UT2004 in order to get a feeling for the original mutant). Whether or not the Mutant is too easy to kill is just a matter of balancing, but without people actively testing it (against real player) it would be hard for me to get it right. All I need is more feedback.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are proceeding well.

Comment

I just released the new version. I tested it on listen and dedicated server (only with bots tho) and there weren't any issues with the new added stuff. I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Not bad at all, although the invisibility doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Invisibility only works for the first map the server loads. I just can't figure out why.

Comment

Working...
            X