Leave a comment:

• replied
    cabn you make a ut3 stranglove then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fijut View Post
    would have liked to see this on ut3
    it is on UT3
    except its just a beta release, if he can give out a proper source id be more than willing to work on the code and get it to a more comfortable feeling so it is better performance wise for multiplayer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    would have liked to see this on ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Src files you have given upon recompiling them it does not show the text in the HUD. Upon looking at the code i cannot tell what is stopping it from showing up. Need i say Decompiling the .u to see if the text in the HUD shows only gives me errors upon recompiling. An updated Src would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Delete me 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    would love to try to learn UDK and make some maps for slv when it's released (maybe some remakes + visually more appealing for ut3), but the slv has to be the same as ut99 then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
    It may seem that no one is interested in SLV mod, because this thread is basically a HardPCM - coolcat22 talk, but there are a lot of people who want to see a fully functional release of this.
    well get them here then maybe there can help hardpcm xd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It may seem that no one is interested in SLV mod, because this thread is basically a HardPCM - coolcat22 talk, but there are a lot of people who want to see a fully functional release of this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are you stll working on the slv ??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Delete me 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by plugh View Post
    Rumple is still around, but he's banned from these forums, I'll pass the good news on to him. If you want a place to test this, we'll be happy to put it on our test server.
    Wait, I missed this story...

(Sorry if I'm derailing the thread here, I don't want to. Also, great work continuing a great mod.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    think not i have not seen a update in a long time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey, how is this mod going, any updates?
    Can you use throttle already?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi any update s

Leave a comment:

Working...
X