bamp for link

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

nice work hardpcm
        here some problems
        bots ride on the rocket and the rocket dont fly fly but dont move
        if i get close the rocked explode
        its hard too steer when i am at full speed and if the fuel and the core are down ut3 crash
        like the slv sound

Comment

I would stick with the previous version as for the first person style turning. It seems so constrained now, but that may just be the physics.

The throttle needs to increase/decrease a bit faster when you hit forward/backward.

The Afterburners should increase the velocity to 30 m/s max as well.

The physics are pretty weird with this latest version. The Slv, should carry its velocity longer or shorter based on its current speed/screen direction/throttle and afterburners. Right now you're able to turn 180 degrees and slow down to 0 m/s making the Slv turn almost immediately.

My advice right now would be to finish all the aesthetics before going for the correct physics since it will take a lot of fine tuning. Get all the sounds/effects/explosions/yellow jacket worked out for the next update, but it is up to you.

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

good work the bots still stand still at the slv
              and that idear works too with the enforcer

Comment

Originally posted by HardPCM View Post
                http://www.filefront.com/17266675/Ha...geLove030_UC.u
                copy into the folder
                "My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\published\CookedPC\Script"

about the yellow jacket
                i was thinking to put the enforcer yellow and implément the three modes?
                Yeah, that was my suggestion. Replace the model for the Enforcer with the Yellow Jacket and add the three modes with the updated crosshair/hud. And make sure there are no tracers on the bullets (that **** is annoying).

[edit]
                The physics are looking better, but there are a few things to add.
                - The acceleration needs to be slightly faster when using the throttle
                - The Afterburners are working great except when you turn them off, the slv Instantly slows down to 19m/s again (which is wrong, it should deccelerate at the same rate as other speeds).
                - The way you turn the Slv is different in the original. Your screen is not constrained to looking directly forward at the nose of the rocket. You should be able to spin your screen at any speed and any direction you like and the Slv will correct itself to that position based on the physics. The first person view of flying looks like you're turning the Slv completely around if you turn your screen 180 degrees, whereas another player looking at it would see just the player model turned around and the Slv correcting itself towards the player's view.

I would really add all the effects and models/sounds before continuing with the physics since you can finish those quite quickly.

Comment

not much love for slv too bad

Comment

any update,s hardpcm

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

good tooread you still work on the slv
                        cant wait for the new beta

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

hi i try it with bommbing run and it not working good with bot
                              bot just get on the slv and standing still when
                              i move around a bot follow me with aim
                              still standing still
                              have too try it with a the strange flight

i test it with this version http://www.mediafire.com/?qnzlpie41bmde

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

Working...
                                X